Jump to content

beysus

Offset wasn't being homophobic

Recommended Posts

He say's "I do not vibe with queers"

The dictionary definition of "queer" is

Quote

adjective
1.
strange; odd.
"she had a queer feeling that they were being watched"

 

Offset literally says he used queer in the proper way of meaning weird:

 

Pressed gays need to stop being fake mad and using it as a way to drag Cardi

:beyr:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Khris said:

Stop trying to justify that homophobe.

He literally said he used the word in the meaning of weird, but you will stick to the narrative that supports your delusion of him and Cardi being terrible people

:demilip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, beysus said:

He literally said he used the word in the meaning of weird, but you will stick to the narrative that supports your delusion of him and Cardi being terrible people

:demilip:

They were terrible people before this when they both revealed they were transphobic lol.

This just adds to the list of reasons to hate those talent-less fads

giphy.gif

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to know in which group of people the word Queer exclusively means strange etc. On his own IG story he explicitly stated he meant as weird people, stalkers, those that try to post up- which I personally have never heard being a definition of queer, on the other hand- I and a reasonable guest of >95% of the world know the term queer to a derogatory slur against anybody under the LGBT umbrella. It would've taken under 10 minute for anybody in that studio or mgmnt to tell him using the word queer is a dumb fucking move- homophobic reasons driven or not, it's a stupid move.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

1. You tried to justify prostitution

2. You tried to justify transphobia

3. You tried to justify homophobia

4. You tried to justify Islamaphobia 

5. You're trying to justify homophobia again

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Salvatore said:

I'd like to know in which group of people the word Queer exclusively means strange etc. On his own IG story he explicitly stated he meant as weird people, stalkers, those that try to post up- which I personally have never heard being a definition of queer, on the other hand- I and a reasonable guest of >95% of the world know the term queer to a derogatory slur against anybody under the LGBT umbrella. It would've taken under 10 minute for anybody in that studio or mgmnt to tell him using the word queer is a dumb fucking move- homophobic reasons driven or not, it's a stupid move.

The Hip-Hop community is homophobic, so no I doubt anyone thought twice about it. :/

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Khris said:

They were terrible people before this when they both revealed they were transphobic lol.

This just adds to the list of reasons to hate those talent-less fads

giphy.gif

 

Not at you admitting that you hate Cardi so you're looking for more things to hate her for

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, literally tilted said:

It doesn't help him when the word 'queer' has been often associated with gay people

He should've used his head and be aware of what he was writing

He also refused to dance with Drag Queens on SNL with Katy Perry :/

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, beysus said:

Not at you admitting that you hate Cardi so you're looking for more things to hate her for

giphy.gif

Didn't say that, I said there was a list of reasons TO hate her. Not that I do.

But yes, if it matters, I do hate them. This should prove why by now

giphy.gif

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Young & Beautiful said:

The Hip-Hop community is homophobic, so no I doubt anyone thought twice about it. :/

This is a very ignorant comment.

Just now, Salvatore said:

I'd like to know in which group of people the word Queer exclusively means strange etc. On his own IG story he explicitly stated he meant as weird people, stalkers, those that try to post up- which I personally have never heard being a definition of queer, on the other hand- I and a reasonable guest of >95% of the world know the term queer to a derogatory slur against anybody under the LGBT umbrella. It would've taken under 10 minute for anybody in that studio or mgmnt to tell him using the word queer is a dumb fucking move- homophobic reasons driven or not, it's a stupid move.

 

Just now, literally tilted said:

It doesn't help him when the word 'queer' has been often associated with gay people

He should've used his head and be aware of what he was writing

I agrih that he should've known that people will think he is being offensive, but I don't think he had any intention to. It seems like he needed a word to rhyme so he searched up words that rhyme with (blank) and found queer then looked up the definition and saw it meant weird.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Young & Beautiful said:

He also refused to dance with Drag Queens on SNL with Katy Perry :/

WEREN'T HIS EXACT WORDS LIKE "I don't Fuck with dudes in dresses" or something like that?

giphy.gif

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Young & Beautiful said:

He also refused to dance with Drag Queens on SNL with Katy Perry :/

Girl this has been proven false! He legit performed with them!

Screen-Shot-2017-05-23-at-3.05.48-PM-149

Katy and Migos confirmed them to be lying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Khris said:

Didn't say that, I said there was a list of reasons TO hate her. Not that I do.

But yes, if it matters, I do hate them. This should prove why by now

giphy.gif

1

Because they are more relevant than Kesha or Lorde?

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, beysus said:

This is a very ignorant comment.

There's an obscene amount of homophobia in the male Hip-Hip community :rip: If you try and deny this, you're the ignorant one. But that ain't shocking.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, beysus said:

This is a very ignorant comment.

 

I agrih that he should've known that people will think he is being offensive, but I don't think he had any intention to. It seems like he needed a word to rhyme so he searched up words that rhyme with (blank) and found queer then looked up the definition and saw it meant weird.

I do not fuck with the weirds.

I do not fuck with your peers.

I do not fuck with Nash Grier.

I do not fuck with lite beer.

I do not fuck with Hayes Grier.

I do not fuck with the clear.

Many more words easily able to substitute.

 

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×