Sign in to follow this  
Dirkje

Havana goes Diamond in France!

Just now, jackgrande said:

watch the album not even get a silver certification :kelly: ‘Camila now certified Wood by RIIA’

LOL, You're just pressed because she got a number one single which you know your fave can NEVER achieve even if her life was depended on it. 

OT: Ended several careers :clap: 

Just now, Homojénik said:

LOL, You're just pressed because she got a number one single which you know your fave can NEVER achieve even if her life was depended on it. 

OT: Ended several careers :clap:

Havana hasn’t even hit #1 yet sis don’t get brave :rip: I always kii when a BJORK stan comes for my faves chart positions :rip:

Havana is a great song that deserves its success but her album is a low quality flop :yikes:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Homojénik said:

Very creative ''Drag''. Boriana will be on Björk or Camila's level and that is the T. 

Kudos :clap: 

imagine criticising my drags when your idea of a good drag is calling people murderers and ISIS members 

and yes, Ariana has been on Bjork and Camilas level but is now miles ahead of them sis :yikes:

• Upvote 1

Ariana has been on Bjork and Camilas level but is now miles ahead of them sis :yikes:

Imagine believing this :lmfao: 

imagine criticising my drags when your idea of a good drag is calling people murderers and ISIS members 

Pulling out the SYG card? I'm not the one who wishes another member to get bombed, sweetie.

Just now, Homojénik said:

Imagine believing this :lmfao: 

SIS Arianas sales are literally proof that she’s ahead of Camila :kelly: Camila has one hit single and y’all suddenly think she’s the next Beyoncé... Bjorks most recent album only charted at #75 on the BB200 and Camila is struggling to even get number one with like 80k sales :rip: Ariana outdid all of that with Dangerous Woman

3 minutes ago, Homojénik said:

Pulling out the SYG card? I'm not the one who wishes another member to get bombed, sweetie.

Yes I am sweetie, i’m pulling you up on your shit :wendy42: we all know I never said that and no one believes you sis move on

• Upvote 1

Bjorks most recent album only charted at #75 on the BB200 and Camila is struggling to even get number one with like 80k sales :rip: Ariana outdid all of that with Dangerous Woman

Homogenic outsold Boriana's albums discography. Björk is respected as an artist and she didn't have to stage a fake ... anyways. 

:evillaugh: 

we all know I never said that and no one believes you sis move on

You said it though, you have no rights to call people vile. 

:wendy42:

6 minutes ago, Homojénik said:

Homogenic outsold Boriana's albums discography. Björk is respected as an artist and she didn't have to stage a fake ... anyways. 

I really don’t know what you’re referring to here but if it’s what i’m thinking it is then that’s FUCKED up :rip:

6 minutes ago, Homojénik said:

You said it though, you have no rights to call people vile. 

I really didn’t, I said i’d like to see how Nacht would respond if she was in Arianas shoes seeing as he/she was being so inconsiderate about it. Ariana didn’t get bombed sis, the bombing was in the foyer of the arena by the exit...

The way y’all were talking about things literally gave me every right, if you think you have the right to call innocent people murders then I most certainly have the right to call that vile.

• Upvote 1