The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Pixelated Kunt

Offset responds to blacklash for his homophobic lyric

Just now, Craig said:

So many spelling mistakes nnnn

I mean, has he not been homophobic in the past? Like before this song? Idk what to think

:wendy23:

that was quavo who go dragged for saying something about ILOVEMAKONNEN, he's a rapper who is openly gay

quavo responded with homophobia after he came out

Just now, Pixelated Cunt said:

that was quavo who go dragged for saying something about ILOVEMAKONNEN, he's a rapper who is openly gay

quavo responded with homophobia after he came out

Oh I see, I knew it was one of the Migos but I couldn't remember which one

21 minutes ago, Nicki Minaj said:

"The actual meaning ima post it from google"

5a60b4302d357_ScreenShot2018-01-19at1_47_54am.png.f7144bf7de3bd92a248c796d81774f6f.png

tenor.gif?itemid=10120147

he may be a dumbass but i noticed how most of the LGBT see the word differently 

they usually call themselves queer because they are open to anyone and/or dont want to be labelled as "gay" or whatever 

Guest messiah

...but you know what he meant, why you guys being difficult?

idek why you care, most of you guys dont listen to his music, and most if not all of you guys will never see or talk to him in person.

Go be mad about something else.

44 minutes ago, ɖʍəəɓʐ said:

...but you know what he meant, why you guys being difficult?

idek why you care, most of you guys dont listen to his music, and most if not all of you guys will never see or talk to him in person.

Go be mad about something else.

literally what the fuck? the only one difficult here is him and his trash ass group, just because some people don't listen to his music or won't see him in person have to be quiet about him disrespecting others? i think the fuck not it's not his business either who's dating who or who's fucking who if he has some issues with gays he can stay quiet cause not everybody wanna hear that bullshit. People who are actually offended by that piece of shit garbage man are right they simply standing up for homophobia/themselves? this isn't their first time mocking gays and I'm pretty sure it isn't their last time. 

• Upvote 4

Guest messiah
Just now, sidetoside said:

literally what the fuck? the only one difficult here is him and his trash ass group, just because some people don't listen to his music or won't see him in person have to be quiet about him disrespecting others? i think the fuck not it's not his business either who's dating who or who's fucking who if he has some issues with gays he can stay quiet cause not everybody wanna hear that bullshit. People who are actually offended by that piece of shit garbage man are right they simply standing up for homophobia/themselves? this isn't their first time mocking gays and I'm pretty sure it isn't their last time. 

Youre the living definition of wasting your time on something that doesnt affect you. And you could say, oh but it does. Sweetie, no, you dont listen to his music, will never meet him, and his fans are like minded. Why not use your time and energy on something you actually enjoy rather than breathing down someone's back that doesnt even know you exist or care you exist.