Taylor Chen

This is really sad

She was never beautiful like that but she was somewhat presentable with black hair

katy-perry-unicef-s-snowflake-ball-in-ne

to this

DTHR43qXcAIpLfj.jpg

Even if you put a black wig on the 2nd pic, she still wouldn't look the same. Her skin got worse? Idk but even with black hair she would still look older. White people do not age well. Hopefully she can stay out of the sun and moisturize every other hour cuz she gonna be looking rough in her 40s. She's only 33......

• Upvote 4

She's definitely aged, with such a strenuous era like TD n I guess beginning of Prism it prob wrecked her but also she looked really GOOD at the very beginning of the era, back when everyone thought the album aesthetic was gonna be different;

katy-perry11.jpg

and then she decided to shave it like a dummy, and even her initial haircut shaved was alright until she did it again and gave herself our current mess

katy-perry-hair-58-500x750.jpg

and then during this last Christmas she put on a black wig and somehow went back 5 years

kp-tour.png?strip=all&w=598

nintchdbpict000372859314.jpg?strip=all&w

• Upvote 5

She was a fucking goddess, with long hair.   Like, I've never been attracted to short hair, but honestly it isn't sad. As long as Katy is  happy that's all that matters.  Although the short hair trend is nothing new though, and boring at this point. Emma Watson was one of the first people I remember getting a pixie cut, and ugh. Short hair isn't flattering for everyone.

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Salvatore said:

She's definitely aged, with such a strenuous era like TD n I guess beginning of Prism it prob wrecked her but also she looked really GOOD at the very beginning of the era, back when everyone thought the album aesthetic was gonna be different;

katy-perry11.jpg

and then she decided to shave it like a dummy, and even her initial haircut shaved was alright until she did it again and gave herself our current mess

and then during this last Christmas she put on a black wig and somehow went back 5 years

idk, something still seems off with the black hair here. Like her face looks very "Witnessey" idk how to explain it. 

I think long blonde hair suits her best

katy.png&w=700&q=85

• Upvote 3

Guest messiah
Just now, Taylor Chen said:

Not ugly but she is pretty basic looking. The average white girl.

I dont know what basic white girl looks like this, and I go to school in the middle of Pennsylvania 

36948031487c3f07311b98b1c5771d49.jpg 

9 hours ago, ɖʍəəɓʐ said:

I dont know what basic white girl looks like this, and I go to school in the middle of Pennsylvania 

36948031487c3f07311b98b1c5771d49.jpg 

um just because she had black hair doesn't mean she looks "exotic" she has very basic white girl features. She aint nothing special.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, kipperskipper said:

Taylor is the definition of basic white girl  :tehe:

I agree. Her and Katy are just mediocre white women only famous for having white privilege and bright blue eyes

• Upvote 1

Guest messiah
Just now, Taylor Chen said:

um just because she had black hair doesn't mean she looks "exotic" she has very basic white girl features. She aint nothing special.

#1 Its dark purple hair

#2 She has white girl features because shes... a white girl. lol what are advanced white girl features? 

18 hours ago, Salvatore said:

katy-perry11.jpg

Wow that short blonde wig really suited ha.