Maren Swift

Country Music General Discussion

So, this playlist on Spotify is random af ... and it keeps throwing country artists at me. Can’t say I’m mad. 

Maren, then Kacey, then later on I get Eric Church and Rascal Flatts. 

7 hours ago, AmazingAzalean said:

@Barksdaleiv @Maren Swift @Blue Sunshine Have y'all listened to Florida Georgia Line's new album? What are your thots? 

I cannot stand FGL. I just do not like their music at all. I used to have like one song of theirs on my phone, I bought it bc it was a duet w BSB, but I deleted it bc I just can't ...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Blue Sunshine said:

I cannot stand FGL. I just do not like their music at all. I used to have like one song of theirs on my phone, I bought it bc it was a duet w BSB, but I deleted it bc I just can't ...

MESS I knew someone didnt like FGL but i forgot who it was :trishabawl: fair enough nsjsksne

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, AmazingAzalean said:

MESS I knew someone didnt like FGL but i forgot who it was :trishabawl: fair enough nsjsksne

LOL, me, Maren, and Tre basically. Tho I think they hate FGL more than I dislike them. I'm just not a fan.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, AmazingAzalean said:

Even more tragic skjsks i couldve sworn there were FGL stans somewhere on COP :rip:

:deadbanana: I think you're right tho ... I recall someone here being a FGL stan, but I can't for the life of me remember who it was.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, AmazingAzalean said:

Even more tragic skjsks i couldve sworn there were FGL stans somewhere on COP :rip:

I definitely wouldn't count myself as a FGL stan, but I do enjoy their music and how they regularly collab with artists from other genres. I haven't listened to the album though, idk if I'll give it a full listen. I mostly just listen to their singles and then decide if its worth keeping or forgetting about

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Barksdaleiv said:

I definitely wouldn't count myself as a FGL stan, but I do enjoy their music and how they regularly collab with artists from other genres. I haven't listened to the album though, idk if I'll give it a full listen. I mostly just listen to their singles and then decide if its worth keeping or forgetting about

I completely get you! I only ever listened to there singles and I liked all of them, but I never gave there albums a try, that's a whole notha thing, so we'll see :cm:

19 minutes ago, AmazingAzalean said:

I completely get you! I only ever listened to there singles and I liked all of them, but I never gave there albums a try, that's a whole notha thing, so we'll see :cm:

also like I have too much of my attention right now on Maren and Kacey to truly care about other ppls albums, haha

• Upvote 1

I listened to Maren's album about twice now...it's a grower for sure, I am still OBSESSED with Girl and Common, but Great Ones is a BOP, SO AMAZING, that's deffo one of my faves, it reminds me a bit of TKO by JT with the mechanical squeaking instrumentals in the background, or maybe that's just me @Blue Sunshine :gemma:

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, AmazingAzalean said:

I listened to Maren's album about twice now...it's a grower for sure, I am still OBSESSED with Girl and Common, but Great Ones is a BOP, SO AMAZING, that's deffo one of my faves, it reminds me a bit of TKO by JT with the mechanical squeaking instrumentals in the background, or maybe that's just me @Blue Sunshine :gemma:

She is a JT fan, so it wouldn’t  surprise me if there were some influences there. I haven’t heard the album yet, I’m hopefully getting my Spotify Premium account back next week and it’s one of the top albums on my list to stream. And of course imma buy me a copy.  Been hearing good reviews about it so far. 

• Upvote 1