Sign in to follow this  
Liam Payne

Why Are Gays So Hypocritical?

they have a field day as soon as a straight guy says he doesn't vibe with gays too look as if they care about the community when in reality majority of the gays are even more homophobic, annoying & had done much worse things... like I don't even blame offset for saying it how it is

tumblr_messaging_p2q7gxHXol1qiek1e_400.g

Just now, raven said:

you act like we arent allowed to be mad at more than one thing at a time.... :wendy23:

homophobic gays get called out all the time 

that's the whole problem... this whole witch hunting mentality is stupid and helps no one (there are some exceptions)... like if y'all wanna scream equality & gay rights at least do it the effective way :deadbanana:

What irritates me is if you're happy with being gay why do you care so much? Why do you need validation? 

Guest messiah
Just now, Daraesthetic said:

What irritates me is if you're happy with being gay why do you care so much? Why do you need validation? 

Because they want love and acceptance from people they'll never meet or talk to in their entire life. 

5 hours ago, Liam Payne said:

that's the whole problem... this whole witch hunting mentality is stupid and helps no one (there are some exceptions)... like if y'all wanna scream equality & gay rights at least do it the effective way :deadbanana:

what is the effective way?