raven

Offset "cannot vibe with queers"

1 hour ago, Pixelated Cunt said:

It's sad that when female artists say something homophobic there would be chaos but these Males get a fucking pass

Because majority of the people who listen to Migos are homophobic too :rip: 

1 hour ago, LetKneeBe said:

He'll get a pass cuz he's black. Black rappers are allowed to be homophobic all they want. 

This is the most ridiculous statement I’ve ever fucking heard in my life. Eminem? White rapper. Has been heavily homophobic in the past and went on to be one of the most successful rappers of all time. 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Craig said:

It doesn't take a rap genius  to figure out that Cardi is better than Cupcakke 

Absolutely not lol

He'll get a pass cuz he's black. Black rappers are allowed to be homophobic all they want. 

How about instead of disliking this post, you prove me wrong? @Lemons @Daraesthetic @AALIYAH DANA Deny it all you want, but black people are immune from criticism in rap which is unfair. If you preach for equality, you can't be favorable towards one race or another NO MATTER which race "invented" rap. 

3 minutes ago, Lemons said:

This is the most ridiculous statement I’ve ever fucking heard in my life. Eminem? White rapper. Has been heavily homophobic in the past and went on to be one of the most successful rappers of all time. 

Still gets all the criticism from you and other stans when other homophobic rappers slide.

Pass? Is he not facing backlash for what he said?

1 hour ago, Khris said:

The tea is-

:demilip:

Cold and unsweetened 

Eminem is called out for being homophobic in his lyrics (even though that's debatable) but yet rap culture in general is homophobic and dominated by black men which isn't debatable. But yet they don't receive criticism for their homophobia whereas Eminem has for his entire career.

I can already predict you'll call me "racist" but the reality is: one race is a protected class when it comes to rapping and the others are not. So

The Hip-Hop community itself doesn’t find anything wrong with homophobia. As of recent it has been widely accepted.

Eminem career has been based on a rough lifestyles and homophobia. 

You’re making it a black thing when it’s not it’s a Hip-Hop thing a lot of artists within that genre don’t find offensive to homophobia no matter skin color.

Just now, LetKneeBe said:

How about instead of disliking this post, you prove me wrong? @Lemons @Daraesthetic @AALIYAH DANA Deny it all you want, but black people are immune from criticism in rap which is unfair. If you preach for equality, you can't be favorable towards one race or another NO MATTER which race "invented" rap. 

I disliked your post because I don’t agree to what you said. You’re making it a black and white thing when it’s not.

Hip-Hop artists don’t take offense to homophobia as I stated. Every artist that has said that slightest homophobic verse has faced backlash. 

Guest messiah
Just now, Daraesthetic said:

Pass? Is he not facing backlash for what he said?

Cold and unsweetened 

The Hip-Hop community itself doesn’t find anything with homophobia. As of recent it has been widely accepted.

Eminem career has been based on a rough lifestyles and homophobia. 

You’re making it a black thing when it’s not it’s a Hip-Hop thing a lot of artists within that genre don’t find offensive to homophobia no matter skin color.

WHAT?!

Just now, ɖʍəəɓʐ said:

WHAT?!

Many songs by rapper Eminem haven been considered homophobic for his frequent use of anti-gay slurs, especially the song "Criminal" from his second album The Marshall Mathers LP (2000), whiith containing lines like: "My words are like a dagger with a jagged edge, That'll stab you in the head, whether you're a fag or lez (...) Hate fags? The answer's 'yes'". In an interview with Anderson Cooper on 60 Minutes, Eminem denies being homophobic and explained the frequent use of the slur "faggot" in his lyrics, that this word was "thrown around constantly" in battle rapping and he does not refer it to gay people.[2]

The album The Marshall Mathers LP was nominated for Album of the Year by the Grammy Awards 2001, which leads to protests due to the album's controversial content. At the show, Eminem performed "Stan" with openly gay musician Elton John as response.[3]

In the lyrics of one song on rapper Trick-Trick's 2008 album The Villain, he refers to Ellen DeGeneres and Rosie O'Donnell as "dyke bitches" and says he will send a "scud missile right through their fucking cruise ship". Trick-Trick expressed his dislike towards homosexuals in an interview with music site AllHipHop: “Fa**ots hate me and I don’t give a f**k. I don’t want your fa**ot money any goddam way.”.[4]

Name one commerically successful rapper who uses homophobic language in their music nowadays? Name one. (Except Offset with this example)

Still gets all the criticism from you and other stans when other homophobic rappers slide.

UMMM no? Offset can go fuck himself and he is being dragged all over social media for saying this just like how they got dragged for their comments about drag queens. The only reason rappers (who are predominantly black) got away with homophobic lyrics in the past is because of the time they were in. If Nicki Minaj, Kanye, Jay, Drake started rapping about hating/killing faggots, they would be ripped to SHREDS. Don’t act like white people aren’t massively homophobic, in fact it was because of white people why gay marriage was illegal up until 2015. So miss me.

• Upvote 1

btw there are a bunch of big name rappers who are fighting against homophobia in the hip hop community so it's definitely not an issue that's being ignored  

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2015/08/11/from-aap-to-jay-z-these-hip-hop-stars-think-homophobes-are-mothafckas/

I could care less what offset/migos think. This just frustrates me because their fans might think it's okay to say shit like this and that homophobia is not wrong :explainga: 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Lemons said:

Name one commerically successful rapper who uses homophobic language in their music nowadays? Name one. (Except Offset with this example)

UMMM no? Offset can go fuck himself and he is being dragged all over social media for saying this just like how they got dragged for their comments about drag queens. The only reason rappers (who are predominantly black) got away with homophobic lyrics in the past is because of the time they were in. If Nicki Minaj, Kanye, Jay, Drake started rapping about hating/killing faggots, they would be ripped to SHREDS. Don’t act like white people aren’t massively homophobic, in fact it was because of white people why gay marriage was illegal up until 2015. So miss me.

Moving the goalpost? Sorry, I don't play that game.

Guest messiah

Yeah, theres no doubt that he has homophobic remarks in his songs in the past, but thats about 3-5 songs. Not his ENTIRE career. Plus he apologized about it in his latest album. Saying someone's entire career revolved around homophobia is just rude, especially when theyve seen their faults in the past and apologize for it.

Just now, Lemons said:

Don’t act like white people aren’t massively homophobic, in fact it was because of white people why gay marriage was illegal up until 2015. So miss me.

First I'ma scorch her, then I'ma torch her
Then I'ma torture her, then I'ma off her

tenor.gif?itemid=5025828

Black artists have gotten away with homophobia for far too long under the excuse “it’s part of the culture”. Time to start boycotting them as well as the whites.

Just now, ɖʍəəɓʐ said:

Yeah, theres no doubt that he has homophobic remarks in his songs in the past, but thats about 3-5 songs. Not his ENTIRE career. Plus he apologized about it in his latest album. Saying someone's entire career revolved around homophobia is just rude, especially when theyve seen their faults in the past and apologize for it.

Eminem is known for being one of the greatest male rappers and homophobia it’s that simple I don’t see why y’all making this a race thing. 

Nonetheless I don’t give a rats ass because I don’t vibe with offset so I’m not defending him and at the same time, I'm not bashing Eminem if we're going to speak on homophoba lets speak facts. 

Moving the goalpost? Sorry, I don't play that game.

I just gave a PERFECTLY good reason as to why I brought up the present. You said black rappers get a free pass for their homophobic lyrics, you didn’t say ‘black rappers used to get away with homophobic lyrics’ so if you can set the tense then why can’t I? 

Let’s use another example. Say someone white used a racial term in their music today and I said to you ‘why do white people get a pass for being racist in their songs’ pertaining to songs that were released pre 1950, what would your response be? It’s a logical one.

Guest messiah

Eminem is known for being one of the greatest male rappers and homophobia it’s that simple I don’t see why y’all making this a race thing. 

Nonetheless I don’t give a rats ass because I don’t vibe with offset so I’m not defending him and at the same time, I'm not bashing Eminem if we're going to speak on homophoba lets speak facts. 

When did I make this a race thing? :jan4:

Just now, Bardi Season said:

Black artists have gotten away with homophobia for far too long under the excuse “it’s part of the culture”. Time to start boycotting them as well as the whites.

can we not make this about race please 

• Upvote 1