Sign in to follow this  
badgallaura

Hola Folks

Haii. So I just joined the website and something about VIP (whatever that is) from PopCrave was on. I honestly didn't read the entire thing and I accidentally closed the redirected page but whatever! I'm glad there are some active forums I can join where I can discuss pop culture and stuff with people from around the world. Obviously I'm a Riri stan by my name (and I feel so blessed I was able to snatch this name cause I always wanted it for years) but I felt tired of simply discussing Riri with Navy and thought this would be a refreshing start. My name is Laura for the record aaaand a few things about me is that I love gaming (mainly RPGs) and cooking and reading are some of my favorite part time hobbies that I enjoy (especially the latter) aand welp uh, just ask me anything if you're interesting in knowing more about me xo.

P.S. coloring my posts in forums is my niche.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, CyrusStan said:

Hi sweetie. :demifat: Do you like Queenley  Cyrus?

Heyy. And uhhhh depends. I never thoroughly listened to her albums but I have definitely listened to most of her singles. Every now and then I hear some album-only songs from her and for the most part, I do enjoy them. While I'm not a stan of her, I do enjoy her songs. Fun fact, I think I have listened to all of her Hannah Montana songs heh.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Afcucastan said:

Slay me queen! Who will be in it? Cuca? Gretchen? :cuca2: 

Weeeeeeeeeeellll I debated on who I want then I was like "Eh, whatever, I'll just go with Rih".

3 minutes ago, SelenaFenty said:

Welcome to COP sis:demifat:

Thanks sis xo.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Rumors said:

Yesss! Or Persona maybe? Since those are pretty big RPGS :wendy13:

I never played Persona but hell yeah I played FF. I love the franchise so much and although it has many variations to its game, FF 3 is my favorite considering it is the very first I played.

• Upvote 2