The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Pixelated Kunt

Thoughts on people that are 25+ and still use stan twitter?

Sometimes it bugs me when stans that are in their mid 20s still using stan twitter and being so dedicated to it. There's one gaga stan on twitter @/LuxxSocial (he also stans Tinashe) and the bitch is 25 and always fighting with people 24/7. I sometimes question if he even has a life outside social media 

:arieducating:

I mostly respect those that know their schedule and focus more on their personal life, especially since I noticed most stans (even me) ditched the stan phase and becoming a local now. I'm trying to not be judgemental but this is just how i see it.

What's your thoughts on this? Discuss 

Spoiler

btw im 21 and i hardly use social media anyway since im focusing more on family and looking for a job so im only using COP than other sites tbh. :arieducating:

This is ageism. :rip: I'll gladly use Twitter well into my 20s if I want to. At the end of the day, it's about the music and the pop culture regardless how immature and toxic stan Twitter can be.

Most gays just need mental help tbqh.

• Upvote 1

Guest messiah

I feel like its "normal" because of how fast social media is growing. Those diehard stans that are in their mid-20s I mean, there are a shit ton of Michael Jackson diehard 30-40 stans. 

But yes, being that age and fighting with 16-year-olds over if Lady Gaga is revolutionary or not is a problem, and your life might need to be reevaluated. 

Guest messiah
Just now, Young & Beautiful said:

This is ageism. :rip: I'll gladly use Twitter well into my 20s if I want to. At the end of the day, it's about the music and the pop culture regardless how immature and toxic stan Twitter can be.

Most gays just need mental help tbqh.

Dont joke about mental health :wendy19:

3 minutes ago, Young & Beautiful said:

At the end of the day, it's about the music and the pop culture regardless how immature and toxic stan Twitter can be.

thats what im pointing at, when people get older they start to face more opportunities in life and if they're still dedicated to social media then they're not taking themselves seriously

social media is a serious addiction too but it is kinda sad for people to still be that toxic 

It depends on how you use it. If you're gonna argue with kids 10+ years younger than you about how everyone they stan is trash and pop music was better when you were a kid, you might wanna log out :rip:

I remember being about 14 and having my mentions filled with 20+ year old Lil Kim stans that search up "nicki" on Twitter looking to argue with Barbz :rip:

• Upvote 3

I honestly don't mind them, do whatever you want. But don't go fighting 14 and 16 years old when they are defending their faves.

You are an adult after all and you mindset is bigger and way better than those teenagers 

• Upvote 5

Guest messiah
1 minute ago, Young & Beautiful said:

I wasn't joking. :rip: 

giphy.gif

Ignorance is bliss...

Basically what people said above. If you're 25+ and using twitter to keep up with your faves then that's cool do you but if you're arguing with teenagers everyday then maybe take a step back perez hilton :explainga: 

• Upvote 6

Just now, Nicki Minaj said:

If you're gonna argue with kids 10+ years younger than you about how everyone they stan is trash and pop music was better when you were a kid, you might wanna log out :rip:

yeah thats what bothers me the most. :rip:

I know this one stan who was 15 and this 22 year old bullied her for her opinions and the next day she committed suicide 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Pixelated Cunt said:

thats what im pointing at, when people get older they start to face more opportunities in life and if they're still dedicated to social media then they're not taking themselves seriously

social media is a serious addiction too but it is kinda sad for people to be that pressed 

? :rip: Those people can still find time for social media too. There's members 20+ on this board you know. And I know plenty of older folks on stan Twitter who are doing just fine in life but still enjoy discussing music and charts. There's no age limit for this stuff.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Pixelated Cunt said:

I know this one stan who was 15 and this 22 year old bullied her for her opinions and the next day she committed suicide 

Oh wow. That's horrible.

• Upvote 2

Just now, ɖʍəəɓʐ said:

giphy.gif

Ignorance is bliss...

Okay, because the gays who sit on Twitter being misogynistic , body and slut shaming these female musicians aren't problematic and don't probably need mental help? :rip: Get outta here

? :rip: Those people can still find time for social media too. There's members 20+ on this board you know. And I know plenty of older folks on stan Twitter who are doing just fine in laugh but still enjoy discussing music and charts. There's no age limit for this stuff.

I know this, i said myself in the OP about people knowing their schedule from their personal life and social media.

If they know what they're doing then I don't have a problem regardless of their age 

But if they're still on twitter most of the time being toxic to the younger stans then they need to log off for a bit 

Guest messiah

Okay, because the gays who sit on Twitter being misogynistic , body and slut shaming these female musicians aren't problematic and don't probably need mental help? :rip: Get outta here

Stan twitter is not only gays, lol bye

8eRhpiq.gif 

1 minute ago, raven said:

Basically what people said above. If you're 25+ and using twitter to keep up with your faves then that's cool do you but if you're arguing with teenagers everyday then maybe take a step back perez hilton :explainga: 

Tea, I'll never forget that disgusting video he made where he said that Kylie Jenner should get an abortion.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Pixelated Cunt said:

I know this, i said myself in the OP about people knowing their schedule from their personal life and social media.

If they know what they're doing then I don't have a problem regardless of their age 

But if they're still on twitter most of the time being toxic to the younger stans then they need to log off for a bit 

It's usually the younger stans who are toxic, though. But as I said in my previous post, a lot of gays are just misogynistic towards these female artists and think it's okay because of their profession.