Salvatore

'New California' Proposed 51st State Declares Independance

From what I've gathered on first hand it LOOKS like the more rural counties of Califnoria want to split from their coastal high traffic counterparts to create 'New California', however this is also founded in some factor as Republicans trying to make a new state for their benefit n votes (kinda like how southern states will have wonky lines loopholing themselves into almost always getting majority of Republican wins, I guess Cali is like that but has more electoral n is p much guaranteed blue and Repubs hate that? :tehe: )

It's also trending on World News so it's legit, and now 2018 has had a false missile strike on Hawaii, a meteor hit the USA, Trump's personal health has been a major topic of discussion, and now a bumfuck California is trying to become the 51st state before Puerto Rico and PR still in shambles. bitch i miss Hollyweed and that Salt Bae dude man FUCK 2018

• Upvote 1

My laptop decided to stop nicely formatting so I can't write after the third embedded tweet, fun! Anyways this just looks like an attempt to split so they can get more votes as said above, but with the idea of taxes and sanctuary cities thrown on top of it to try and rationalize the genuinely dumb decision. I swear I've seen so much bragging from users about how Southern states are the "true Americans" and will always vote for patriotism but god forbid a state like California do the exact same thing yet it's Democrats so the 'right' finna throw a fit

This stupid as fuck in all honesty lmfao.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Breakdown said:

I don't even know what to think about this :deadbanana2:

I mean for starters if this is 100% legit or not it's so goddamn extra and unnecessary, what a way to make an even greater divide in the US, not like we aren't in the worse one since Civil War/Civil Rights or anything :rip: 

On the other hand this is just so left field and from nowhere I have to question it's legitimacy, so many right-wingers or Trump supporters have suddenly come out of the woods and started supporting and promoting this to hell with seemingly no research or prior knowledge of the event at all. This is also equally as sus as that whole #YesCalifornia/#CalExit shit from last year that was a full state secession and publicly found to have Russian origins...soooo I'm not sayin it's another fraud being transmitted virally via brainless right-leaning twitter users that see a benefit and run w it no matter how fake but I'm not saying it isn't that either :tehe: 

• Upvote 1

Cali always manages to produce some form of idiot.

I mean, propose succession all you want but it won't stop your whole location from sinking into the ocean and being burnt to dust.

Animated GIF Oh what will they think of next?

Just now, Khris said:

Cali always manages to produce some form of idiot.

I mean, propose succession all you want but it won't stop your whole location from sinking into the ocean and being burnt to dust.

Animated GIF Oh what will they think of next?

Who knows tbh but I think the biggest issue for people if this goes through is how will Lana ever brand her merch with there being TWO Californias. And will this girl decide to hit all the same cities in the Old California and hit 2 in New California and decide to call it her North American Tour? We need the answers

HTTP2kuaW1ndXIuY29tL2F1RmloZmQuZ2lm.gif

• Upvote 3