Treacherous Swiftie

Kim and Kanye Welcome a daughter.

Kanye West and Kim Kardashian West‘s third child and second daughter has arrived via surrogate, Kardashian West shared via her website Tuesday. The baby girl was born Monday, Jan. 15, at 12:47 a.m., weighing 7 lbs., 6 oz. “Kanye and I are happy to announce the arrival of our healthy, beautiful baby girl,” Kardashian West wrote in a post titled “She’s Here!”

“We are incredibly grateful to our surrogate who made our dreams come true with the greatest gift one could give and to our wonderful doctors and nurses for their special care.”

The new addition makes five at the West household; she joins big brother Saint, 2, and big sister North, 4½. http://people.com/babies/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-welcome-daughter/

0116-kim-kardashian-blog-pregant-birth-post-4.jpg.c10461259cc303f051432a9b6c171a88.jpg

• Upvote 1

Guest messiah

Man, if I were born by a surrogate, I honestly think it would fuck me up when I get older. :fall3:

1 minute ago, ɖʍəəɓʐ said:

Man, if I were born by a surrogate, I honestly think it would fuck me up when I get older. :fall3:

Same, especially if my siblings were born naturally.

But if my parents were as rich as Kim and Kanye, I'm sure I would get over it

:beyr:

• Upvote 3

Just now, aerials said:

wait i didn't even know she was pregnant with a third???????? bYE

this isnt her third pregnancy, she got it from a surrogate because from her last 2 pregnancies the babies were at risk of death so she cant have babies naturally anymore

Just now, Pixelated Cunt said:

this isnt her third pregnancy, she got it from a surrogate before she's had with her last 2 pregnancies because the babies were at risk of death so she cant have babies naturally anymore

i know i corrected it but i still didn't even know she was gonna be having a third child whether by surrogate or not

• Upvote 1