beysus

When NM4 gets destroyed by CB1...

It’s inevitable that Cardi B’s album will be bigger than Nicki Minaj’s new one.

What will happen when it happens? Will Nicki be dropped from her label? Will Nicki retire? Will Nicki get a job on The Voice Nigeria?

:seltaco:

• Upvote 1

Just now, beysus said:

Will Nicki get a job on The Voice Nigeria?

:seltaco:

SCREAMING 

OT: It's a 50/50 chance, Cardi is doing better on streaming services atm so I'm expecting Nicki to have good first week sales but after a couple weeks it will flop

How can Nicki be dropped if she runs her own shit? If anything she might join the party and release her album with her self owned label

1 minute ago, honeymoon avenue said:

Will you ever get banned?? :wendy21:

I’ll be banned when Nicki gets a #1 song in the US

:beyr:

Just now, Pixelated Cunt said:

SCREAMING 

OT: It's a 50/50 chance, Cardi is doing better on streaming services atm so I'm expecting Nicki to have good first week sales but after a couple weeks it will flop

You right because Cardi’s pure sales not matching the certifications 

Just now, Daraesthetic said:

How can Nicki be dropped if she runs her own shit? If anything she might join the party and release her album with her self owned label

Nicki does not own a label :seltaco:

Just now, beysus said:

Nicki does not own a label :seltaco:

She has had her own label since 2012. You’re so used to your fixated lies 

On 1/16/2018 at 7:58 PM, Daraesthetic said:

You right because Cardi’s pure sales not matching the certifications 

Welcome to 2018, streaming exist.

The Pinkflop is only at 700k in the US pure but 3x plat. I don’t see your ass complaining!

:rih:

On 1/16/2018 at 7:57 PM, Pixelated Cunt said:

SCREAMING 

I don’t even see Nicki passing 150K SPS which is terrible for someone like her. Cardi will likely do 130k first week but serve longevity and be 2x plat in a year.

Just now, Daraesthetic said:

She has had her own label since 2012. You’re so used to your fixated lies 

Sweetie she literally doesn’t. Owning masters isn’t owning a label.

PP was released through YM, CM and Republic

Just now, beysus said:

Sweetie she literally doesn’t. Owning masters isn’t owning a label.

PP was released through YM, CM and Republic

Bye

Just now, beysus said:

I don’t even see Nicki passing 150K SPS which is terrible for someone like her. Cardi will likely do 130k first week but serve longevity and be 2x plat in a year.

130k is kind of a reach for Carid's standards. i think both her and nicki will probably debut around 80-90k

130k is kind of a reach for Carid's standards. i think both her and nicki will probably debut around 80-90k

Lil Uzi did 135k and Cardi is bigger than him in the US. 130k is definitely reachable for Cardi.

Just now, beysus said:

Lil Uzi did 135k and Cardi is bigger than him in the US. 130k is definitely reachable for Cardi.

good point and since most of Cardi's fans are locals they are more supportive than actual stans imo 

so im expecting decent sales 

Cardi's album will be HEAVILY singles driven. I don't even see how she could make an album though, all her music just sounds like a single, if that makes sense.

Nicki will do at least 4x her pure sales, and that's just in the US. The WW margin will be even more of a kii

• Upvote 1

good point and since most of Cardi's fans are locals they are more supportive than actual stans imo 

so im expecting decent sales 

Yeah locals are the most important group in my opinion. They are the ones who spread the word.

Cardi will probably do 30-40k pure, but the streaming will be MASSIVE and put her pass 120k

• Upvote 1

Just now, beysus said:

Yeah locals are the most important group in my opinion. They are the ones who spread the word.

Cardi will probably do 30-40k pure, but the streaming will be MASSIVE and put her pass 120k

agreed, they're the ones that make the GP focus on her hence the funny personality she has 

and yeah the streaming from Bodak Yellow and Bartier Cardi will probably count towards the album sales too