What is wrong with Remy Man?

Her projection and flow is so freaking weak. I can not who signed this girl again?

Let’s see if they talk bout how she tried to rhyme poppin’ with cockpit and cop it

5 minutes ago, Tattooed Heart said:

love how she decided to release it on friday after news nicki might. petty and talentless

Stop with the delusions. The only people who heard about Nazi possibly releasing are dumb Carbz who belive anything a Twitter account with “tea” or “news” tweet!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Lemons said:

Ok what actually has happened because she used to be a respectable MC? What the fuck is this? :icant:

nothing has changed about her though, that's why i don't understand why people hype her so much. she can write a hot freestyle though. 

By the end of the year her contract will be revoked. The albums sales and single won’t keep up and bring them no income. Back to LHH she goes. 

First of all,  Remy, she  Flopsaplenty. 5a5ea427d934c_remyflop.jpg.ffc482c7c43bd53d9e08de2740d4d245.jpg

She released her first album in 2006, but  until I joined COP, I had never heard of her. Growing up I knew who Missy Elliot and Lil Kim were. As for a certain someone's "mortal enemy" I  was exposed to Nicki, fairly early in her career. So why is it that I  had never once heard of Remy? Well, clearly not many people if anyone know who Remy Ma is. The fact is she's the least famous female rapper. I'm ready for that downvote.