Desperado

Beyoncé's credit has officially REMOVED from 'Perfect' on all Billboard charts

Guest IsThatSaraS

oh dear, whatever shall Beyonce do? *rolls eyes* 

She’s hardly gonna be worrying about this... B7 is coming! 

Still spent 5 weeks at #1 with it. 

2 minutes ago, Craig said:

:eartha:

Looks like she has to work for her hits now lmao

Dunno why you’re laughing when your fave’s latest era tanked. Imagine flopping 8 years into your career. We love a fad!

tenor.gif?itemid=4714740

• Upvote 9

Just now, Lemons said:

Still spent 5 weeks at #1 with it. 

Dunno why you’re laughing when your fave’s latest era tanked. Imagine flopping 8 years into your career. We love a fad!

tenor.gif?itemid=4714740

At least my fave isn't jumping on collabs to try and get a hit. It's not like Gaga is that caught up in the charts like Bey is. 

Plus, LG6 is coming to scalp you bald so Gaga will remain unbothered 

tenor.gif?itemid=4714740

• Upvote 1

Just now, Craig said:

At least my fave isn't jumping on collabs to try and get a hit. It's not like Gaga is that caught up in the charts like Bey is. 

tenor.gif?itemid=4714740

Neither is Beyonce? what is yall issue with this whole 'jumping on collabs' thing... Bey is literally getting timeless hits with solo projects too. You're limited as fuck and that's why you stan gaga 

rw9zx9M_700wa_0.gif

• Upvote 3

Just now, sidetoside said:

Neither is Beyonce? what is yall issue with this whole 'jumping on collabs' thing... Bey is literally getting timeless hits with solo projects too. You're limited as fuck and that's why you stan gaga 

rw9zx9M_700wa_0.gif

Where? If Beyoncé is getting hits then so is Gaga 

Beyoncé hopped on Mi Gente,  Perfect with Ed and all to try and get a #1. Gaga isn't that desperate

I'm not limited btw, but that's what stanning bey makes you

rw9zx9M_700wa_0.gif

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, KarenFromFinance said:

I'm confused, what does this mean :wendy20:

Beyonce AND ed were credited with the pefect collab because that remix is what got him the #1 FOR perfect. Now they are taking away Beyonce's credit probs because remix's count to the original's songs sales. im not sure tho cuz despacito was the same case but justin was credited

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, KarenFromFinance said:

I'm confused, what does this mean :wendy20:

If Perfect goes to Number 1 again, then would just be the solo version that gets credited.  Beyoncé's name won't be mentioned at all

Just now, Craig said:

Beyoncé hopped on Mi Gente,  Perfect with Ed and all to try and get a #1. Gaga isn't that desperate

rw9zx9M_700wa_0.gif

When you are as established as the Queen B, collabing with artists is common and the fans want it anyways. Y'all say it like it's a bad thing

• Upvote 4

Just now, Craig said:

rw9zx9M_700wa_0.gif

'hopped on mi gente' boy it was a charity song don't even start with that and I know you are a hard gaga stan and you're pressed about bey's existence and every little thing she does but maybe try to get deeper into her career educate yourself and watch some documentaries because the 'jumping on collabs' 'pressed for charts' arguments yall are using are just as much corny and funny as the one about donut yall STILL using against Ariana. :gretchen11:

• Upvote 4

Just now, demimaniac said:

ya’ll seriously denying bey hopping on songs for a #1

she obviously is looking for a hit and anyone who denies it is delusional

i don’t mind tho, mi gente is a bop:demilip:

well ok at least she's getting those hits something Demi can't relate to :wendy15:

29 minutes ago, Craig said:

Is that why her next album is ‘for the radio?’  :lmfao:Please Gaga is one of the most desperate artists, she hates flopping. Do I need to remind you of her 2013 meltdown?

29 minutes ago, Craig said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4714740

That shit won’t be scalping anything. The only thing it will be doing is scraping gold while Beyoncé will sell more albums and receive more acclaim like she has been doing since 2013. Your energy isn’t matching the stats. Humble yourself. 

• Upvote 4

34 minutes ago, Craig said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4714740

gSJXiG5.png

mZvNPeU.png

tenor.gif

• Upvote 4

The whole point of singles is to sell albums btw. Beyoncé is respected and established enough to have her albums sell well regardless of a hit single. Your faves are out here flopping with both albums and singles less than than 10 years into their careers but wanna talk about Beyoncé being a flop? :lmfao:Come back when your faves can tour stadiums 15 years into their careers. Until then, hush your gingivitis infested gums.

• Upvote 4