Nicki Minaj

Selena Gomez's mother seemed very unhappy to hear Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber on the radio

She turns down Ariana because she's talking to someone in the car. It sounds like a little kid saying "it's not beauty and the beast" and Mandy replies with "yeah, it's Ariana Grande" and then she changes it, presumably because it's a really slow song and that can be boring.

Then WDYM plays and she turns it off because my good sis Mandy has taste :asmrchew5:

Spoiler

Also what a kii, all the triggered beliebers in the comments acting as if turning off Justin's song is wishing death on him :eartha:

3 minutes ago, vendettaswift said:

I've never liked that movie, no wonder it sounds so boring :judgega:

I tried watching it and I couldn't get past three minutes of it. Hopefully the live action versions of Mulan and Aladdin aren't a snoozefest like Beauty and the Beast.

Just now, KnightofCrescentLovatic said:

I tried watching it and I couldn't get past three minutes of it. Hopefully the live action versions of Mulan and Aladdin aren't a snoozefest like Beauty and the Beast.

I'm actually really hopeful for Aladdin, although Naomi's casting is controversial, she's beautiful and has an amazing voice so I think she'll do good

Spoiler

Also I haven't even seen the love movie, I meant that I never liked the animated :judgega:

• Upvote 1