Jump to content
The Return of CAL Read more... ×

New Beginnings

Vile disgusting Carb tries to drag Remy and disrespects MLK in process

Recommended Posts

This misogynist wretched stanbase knows no bounds. They have been directed by their master to tear down all other female rappers at all costs to save their flop filthy faves pathetic career. Remy, Kim, Cardi, Iggy... who's next? 

They need to be stopped at all costs.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is really bad. Like terrible. But in no way is it misogynistic. 

And let's not act like Remy didn't release Shether directing 99% of Hip Hop to attack Nicki.

But, as I said this is terrible, and I even tweeted in response saying how I am ashamed to be a Barb when it comes to things like this.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ONIKA said:

This is really bad. Like terrible.

As I said this is terrible, and I even tweeted in response saying how I am ashamed to be a Barb when it comes to things like this.

You should've just left it at this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bardi Season said:

You should've just left it at this.

And you should've just left it with the tweet in the OP instead of making a generalised attack on an entire stanbase, as well as try to make it an issue with Nicki and misogyny. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For any Sicki Garbaj stan that comes in here and tries to disassociate their fave from her stanbase - this is the type of shit Sicki LIVES for. She shaded Remy in like 10 verses last year, threw several subliminals at her on twitter and in group chat DMs and instagram...and has never ever spoke out at her fans harassing Remy. She fucking LIVES for this shit. She is a disgusting, wretched thing.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ONIKA said:

And you should've just left it with the tweet in the OP instead of making a generalised attack on an entire stanbase, as well as try to make it an issue with Nicki and misogyny. 

600 likes on the tweet... and that's a lot coming out of a tiny stanbase :evillaugh:

As if that person is just the one that thinks it's acceptable to go to such lows to drag another female rapper.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bardi Season said:

They have been directed by their master to tear down all other female rappers at all costs to save their flop filthy faves pathetic career. Remy, Kim, Cardi, Iggy... who's next? 

5a2fa33b6a9bd_katyperryyawn.gif.0397bf294b1f2dcf16ceb79a5b7fa76b.gif

Another day another boring Nicki dragging thread, well stan this time.   You actually think that  Nicki stans are a hive mind, who  tear down other female rappers , because she orders them to? 5a5da6559812f_download(3).png.ad9321319489cfe054800f877ce5e0a8.png

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KnightofCrescentLovatic said:

5a2fa33b6a9bd_katyperryyawn.gif.0397bf294b1f2dcf16ceb79a5b7fa76b.gif

Another day another boring Nicki dragging thread, well stan this time.   You actually think that  Nicki stans are a hive mind, who  tear down other female rappers , because she orders them to? 5a5da6559812f_download(3).png.ad9321319489cfe054800f877ce5e0a8.png

You are delusional if you disagree :lmfao: You've obviously ever seen a group DM chat with Sicki and her vile minions.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bardi Season said:

For any Sicki Garbaj stan that comes in here and tries to disassociate their fave from her stanbase - this is the type of shit Sicki LIVES for. She shaded Remy in like 10 verses last year, threw several subliminals at her on twitter and in group chat DMs and instagram...and has never ever spoke out at her fans harassing Remy. She fucking LIVES for this shit. She is a disgusting, wretched thing.

Sweetie, Remy made an entire seven minute song regurgitating lies she was told to make Nicki look bad and hurt her Reputation.zip. Nicki has all rights to throw subliminals in two lines of a verse as a response. It's what rappers do.

I gag at how Nicki's been offline for weeks now so you have to go and find what Barbz are tweeting in order to drag her :rip:

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nicki Minaj said:

Sweetie, Remy made an entire seven minute song regurgitating lies she was told to make Nicki look bad and hurt her Reputation.zip. Nicki has all rights to throw subliminals in two lines of a verse as a response. It's what rappers do.

I gag at how Nicki's been offline for weeks now so you have to go and find what Barbz are tweeting in order to drag her :rip:

Cardi's success really has left her shook huh :lmfao: 

She's literally speechless! 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bardi Season said:

Cardi's success really has left her shook huh :lmfao: 

She's literally speechless! 

No, she's working on the album. She literally bought a mattress that she could bring into her studio but ok. Make sure you're peeping her socials like you usually do when it comes out :tehe:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Bardi Season said:

You are delusional if you disagree :lmfao: You've obviously ever seen a group DM chat with Sicki and her vile minions.

Nonsense, all standoms, have toxic individuals, and the toxic individuals  are most commonly found on social media platforms, especially twitter. It's where they breed. Do you ever get tired of obsessing about Nicki and her stans? Shouldn't you be worrying about Cardi, Remy, or Lil Kim?  Like Everyday.mp3 there is a new Nicki thread, and it's  the same old drags.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So something i need to address.

I don't fucking keep up with the Garbaj can's activities or her stans lol... I actually got DM'd by @Salvatore alerting me to this disturbing update in carbville.

So hush hush before you embarrass yourselves further :evillaugh: 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bardi Season said:

So something i need to address.

I don't fucking keep up with the Garbaj can's activities or her stans lol... I actually got DM'd by @Salvatore alerting me to this disturbing update in carbville.

So hush hush before you embarrass yourselves further :evillaugh: 

But we want bad reputations like Taylor. :lucifer:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Bardi Season said:

For any Sicki Garbaj stan that comes in here and tries to disassociate their fave from her stanbase - this is the type of shit Sicki LIVES for. She shaded Remy in like 10 verses last year, threw several subliminals at her on twitter and in group chat DMs and instagram...and has never ever spoke out at her fans harassing Remy. She fucking LIVES for this shit. She is a disgusting, wretched thing.

Remy made a 7 minuted diss track directed towards Nicki. All of Nicki's subliminals to Remy wouldn't even be half of that, but alright.

And has Remy ever spoken out against her stans harassing Nicki? I see their often disgusting tweets on the daily. And, by the way, Nicki hasn't spoken out about ANYthing for the past month, but you would know that considering you probably have her on post notifications.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bardi Season said:

So something i need to address.

I don't fucking keep up with the Garbaj can's activities or her stans lol... I actually got DM'd by @Salvatore alerting me to this disturbing update in carbville.

So hush hush before you embarrass yourselves further :evillaugh: 

You got DM'd the tweet, but you apparently know the fandom well enough to know exactly how much shade Nicki has supposedly thrown in her verses (that you claim you don't listen to) and in group chats that even casual stans like me don't know about. You're a closet stan just admit it already :eartha:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×