Taylor Chen

Why did Beyonce outlast Robotney?

Both have started their careers around the same time but Beyonce has had more successful longevity than Britney dreams (if she still is capable of having those). It is kinda sad how britneys career turned out. She had so much potential. I think it also has to do with Beyonce being able to actually sing, dance like a human and not a robot, and exude fierceness on stage. Britney is more of an early 2000s act to go see in Vegas if you're nostalgic. Do people even buy Britney's latest music?

• Upvote 1

Guest messiah

Seeing as one hasnt had a solo BB #1 since '08 and the other in '11. I mean... 

I will say, Beyonce's music is a lot more current than Britney's and thats why it does better but tbh, theyre kind of on the same level if not, Bey is just a bit higher than Brit. IMO

Just now, ɖʍəəɓʐ said:

Seeing as one hasnt had a solo BB #1 since '08 and the other in '11. I mean... 

I will say, Beyonce's music is a lot more current than Britney's and thats why it does better but tbh, theyre kind of on the same level if not, Bey is just a bit higher than Brit. IMO

Britney also has decent streams but so what? Beyonce is talked about more. The GP love Beyonce way more than they love SophiaTheRobotney. Beyonce has more impact. Beyonce is the better performer. Beyonce is still relevant.

• Upvote 2

Guest messiah
20 minutes ago, Taylor Chen said:

Britney also has decent streams but so what? Beyonce is talked about more. The GP love Beyonce way more than they love SophiaTheRobotney. Beyonce has more impact. Beyonce is the better performer. Beyonce is still relevant.

:sharon: I think you answered your question. If people are still listening to both's music theyre still relevant. 

2 minutes ago, Taylor Chen said:

How is Brit not relevant when she was one of the top earners in 2017 and one of the highest grossing tours in 2017.

You're argument is flawed all around.

• Upvote 1

Britney doesn't care about her career anymore. Beyoncé is very ambitious and focused on her career instead.

She didn't

Britney started in 98'
Successful till 2012-2013
15 years

Bey started in 03'
She continues till 2018 (although she hasn't been able to have a sure hit on the BB (ex. features with the most famous male rn and a charity single))
15 years

+Lets not forget that Bey has had 7 eras while Britney is on her 10th.
It isn't fair to compare them especially since one does pop and the other is RnB

• Upvote 1

On 1/15/2018 at 11:56 PM, Homojénik said:

Because she's not a talentless, mindless prostitute. 

:demilip: 

What makes her talentless? Her singing voice? Because she's a much better dancer than Madonna ever was, and Madonna's vocals are bland and boring/nothing to write home about

8 hours ago, LetKneeBe said:

What makes her talentless? Her singing voice? Because she's a much better dancer than Madonna ever was, and Madonna's vocals are bland and boring/nothing to write home about

I dont even like Madonna like that but if you seriously think Britney is more talented than Madonna then you need psychiatric help. You must be hearing things. Madonna has more talent in her diesel alpha thumb than britneys entire body.

On 1/17/2018 at 9:13 PM, Taylor Chen said:

I dont even like Madonna like that but if you seriously think Britney is more talented than Madonna then you need psychiatric help. You must be hearing things. Madonna has more talent in her diesel alpha thumb than britneys entire body.

Explain. What does she have other than production and special effects?

On 1/17/2018 at 5:26 PM, LetKneeBe said:

Neither are Britney's. Now that she lost her young cute nasally voice she sounds horrid. Hence why she has Myah Marie's and other clones sing for her.

6 minutes ago, Young & Beautiful said:

Neither are Britney's. Now that she lost her young cute nasally voice she sounds horrid. Hence why she has Myah Marie's and other clones sing for her.

Oh stfu, you're a fan of hers. Everytime she announced a new single you lost your shit on Piece of Pop.