raindrops

this tea is HOTTTT

Guest messiah

Selena is a much better artist than Ariola. 

Though one cant sing for shit, that one makes bops like theres no tomorrow. 

Buy Fetish on whatever the fuck platform you buy music on.

1 minute ago, dweebz said:

no sis no, no no lmao you stan talent sans Iggy so im disappointed to hear you say that, you're joking right?

• Upvote 2

If Ariana had the same kind of acclaim for one of her songs Bad Liar had, you and her others fans would be going on and on about how artistic and creative she is but since it's Selena you try to belittle her critical acclaim, which is no small thing to achieve.

Guest messiah
Just now, Nacht said:

If Ariana had the same kind of acclaim for one of her songs Bad Liar had, you and her others fans would be going on and on about how artistic and creative she is but since it's Selena you try to belittle her critical acclaim, which is no small thing to achieve.

When you realize between Ariana and Selena, Ariana is the basic one. 

F2897670-3B94-46AE-8EFB-2EF08267E45B.gif 

7 minutes ago, Melodramátic said:

I've seen Ariana stans compare Ari to Mariah Carey (a legend so much bigger than Gaga)

Twitter stans, they are all the same :manibye:

I don’t know where you’re looking because all I ever see is Ariana stans trying NOT to compare Ariana to Mariah, most of us don’t think they're similar :manibye:

1 minute ago, Nacht said:

Nnn sis we’d all unstan if she released something like Bad Liar :kelly:

• Upvote 1

Just now, jackgrande said:

Nnn sis we’d all unstan if she released something like Bad Liar :kelly:

No taste as usual? Not surprised! :demilip:

35 minutes ago, dweebz said:

imagine being that delusional... Selena literally has no stage presence + she hasn't sung a word since the start of her career i don't really give a fuck that she makes bops. What makes me stan an artist is his/her talent and what she/he has to offer, unfortunately, Selena has nothing good to offer except auto-tune that will be played in radio for 5 days 24/7 and then forgotten. :gretchen9::gretchen9:

• Upvote 2

Just now, sidetoside said:

imagine being that delusional... Selena literally has no stage presence + she hasn't sung a word since the start of her career i don't really give a fuck that she makes bops. What makes me stan an artist is his/her talent and what she/he has to offer, unfortunately, Selena has nothing good to offer except auto-tune that will be played in radio for 5 days 24/7 and then forgotten. :gretchen9::gretchen9:

oop go off

tumblr_oev0jhZQEL1tg72yro1_250.thumb.gif

• Upvote 3

Guest messiah
1 minute ago, sidetoside said:

72f763d926b26c79b1ae6d0d514f4d91.gif 

Stage presence. :eartha: She looks like a background dancer. 

1 minute ago, dweebz said:

72f763d926b26c79b1ae6d0d514f4d91.gif 

Stage presence. :eartha: She looks like a background dancer. 

did u really use a gif of Ariana from 2014 and tried to drag her? yall weird + she lookin fine as hell idk where's the issue probably bad self-esteem :judgega:

• Upvote 2