Sign in to follow this  
foreverbbooyy

Help me find a case!

1 minute ago, KarenFromFinance said:

I'm a guy and I have an Ariana case, what are you trying to say here sis :wendy19:

nothing about you! I just enjoy Ariana's music and her as a person but I don't stan her fully (to the where I would buy merch etc.) and I'm quite a masculine person so it'd look a bit off with me.

Just now, foreverbbooyy said:

nothing about you! I just enjoy Ariana's music and her as a person but I don't stan her fully (to the where I would buy merch etc.) and I'm quite a masculine person so it'd look a bit off with me.

Having an Ariana case isn't going to affect your masculinity sis, or bro...whatever you're comfortable with.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Black Beauty said:

Having an Ariana case isn't going to affect your masculinity sis, or bro...whatever you're comfortable with.

I'm not sure how to explain this properly. What I meant was that all my clothes are dark, I mainly stan hip hop and just in general contrast Ariana's aesthetic. If she had a case with some of the photography from the DWT, then I would be all of it!

Guest messiah

Just get an otter box (if they make them for iPhone X)

Guest messiah
Just now, foreverbbooyy said:

nooooo I think their cases are too bulky

Well I think you’re too bulky! 

Spoiler

You hurt my feelings 

Just now, jackgrande said:

The cases on the Apple store are so nice, the pink sand colour on the silicone cases I LIVVVE

https://www.apple.com/uk/shop/iphone/iphone-accessories/cases-protection

thanks for the link! I really like the blue ones and the olive one but ouch that price - I'm sure I could get something more exciting for that.

• Upvote 2