Sign in to follow this  
Babyboy

Do y'all like this bop?

Guest messiah

This is not a bop :lmfao:

Sounds like soft trap music fused with world music. 

She can............... KEEP IT. :bummer:

Just now, dweebz said:

This is not a bop :lmfao:

Sounds like soft trap music fused with world music. 

She can............... KEEP IT. :bummer:

Omg require taste shrew. And this sounds NOTHING like trap music. :rip: Do you even know what trap music is?

Guest messiah
4 minutes ago, Young & Beautiful said:

Omg require taste shrew. And this sounds NOTHING like trap music. :rip: Do you even know what trap music is?

So now you just gunna live in delusion... thats what happening huh? Snap out of it! :wendyw:

And did you mean acquire not require? Acquire proper word usage shrew :rip:

Just now, dweebz said:

So now you just gunna live in delusion... thats what happening huh? Snap out of it! :wendyw:

And did you mean acquire not require? Acquire proper grammar shrew :rip:

Oops sorry! Acquire taste, Sia has severely DAMAGED your ear dreams. #PRAYFORDWEEBZ :please:
Image result for paws up gif

• Upvote 1

Guest messiah
Just now, Young & Beautiful said:

Oops sorry! Acquire taste, Sia has severely DAMAGED your ear dreams. #PRAYFORDWEEBZ :please:
Image result for paws up gif

As if this didnt damage your ears... nice try :rih: 

Guest messiah
1 minute ago, Young & Beautiful said:

It ruined ha career dahlling
SO YEP A BOP :clap:

Not in Japan sweetie, wait for her comeback. Bet it charts better than your one trick pony lana :wendyw:

GphlfeS.gif 

Just now, dweebz said:

Not in Japan sweetie, wait for her comeback. Bet it charts better than your one trick pony lana :wendyw:

GphlfeS.gif 

Well Lust For Life effortlessly outsold Avril Lavigne (2013) first week sales so I wouldn't be too sure about that babe.

GphlfeS.gif

Guest messiah
2 minutes ago, Young & Beautiful said:

Well Lust For Life effortlessly outsold Avril Lavigne (2013) first week sales so I wouldn't be too sure about that babe.

GphlfeS.gif

Hit me up when Lana can debut with a BB #1 album as well as sell nearly 400k off of any album debut week, hell ill even throw her a bone and say 300k, dahling. :lmfao:

jVEPV81.gif 

45 minutes ago, dweebz said:

Hit me up when Lana can debut with a BB #1 album as well as sell nearly 400k off of any album debut week, hell ill even throw her a bone and say 300k, dahling. :lmfao:

jVEPV81.gif 

Dahhling let me know when Avril has an album that stays in the Billboard 200 for 300 weeks like Born To Die

GphlfeS.gif

Guest messiah
2 minutes ago, Young & Beautiful said:

Dahhling let me know when Avril has an album that stays in the Billboard 200 for 300 weeks like Born To Die

GphlfeS.gif

An album that didnt even peak at 1. An album that her fans are clinging to because the rest of her discography is absolutely bland, boring, and the same. 

And thats the TEA, DAHHLING

giphy.gif 

3 minutes ago, dweebz said:

An album that didnt even peak at 1. An album that her fans are clinging to because the rest of her discography is absolutely bland, boring, and the same. 

And thats the TEA, DAHHLING

giphy.gif 

It peaked at #2 and sold 6 million copies. Way more than Avril's last effort pushed, and way more than her next one will. :/ Even it ever even sees the light of day. Didn't Goodbye Career get delayed a series of times following The Best Damn Thing? Ole' girl's been in a rough spot a few times over

giphy.gif

Guest messiah

It peaked at #2 and sold 6 million copies. Way more than Avril's last effort pushed, and way more than her next one will. :/ Even it ever even sees the light of day. Didn't Goodbye Career get delayed a series of times following The Best Damn Thing? Ole' girl's been in a rough spot a few times over

giphy.gif

Youre talking about greatness and a legend you cant even speak correctly. I get it though, we love the princess of pop-rock :mirandawiggle:

TBDT got delayed and still sold almost two times more than any Lana album. :britsideeye:

3 minutes ago, dweebz said:

Youre talking about greatness and a legend you cant even speak correctly. I get it though, we love the princess of pop-rock :mirandawiggle:

TBDT got delayed and still sold almost two times more than any Lana album:britsideeye:

"As of September 2015, The Best Dam Thing has sold over 1.7 million in United States alone and more than 6 million copies worldwide."

"Almost two times more than" :/ Okay sis. Anyway whatever you tried here, you failed. And Avril's over and a flop!

:mirandawiggle:

Guest messiah

"As of September 2015, The Best Dam Thing has sold over 1.7 million in United States alone and more than 6 million copies worldwide."

"Almost two times more than" :/ Okay sis. Anyway whatever you tried here, you failed. And Avril's over and a flop!

:mirandawiggle:

You need to understand that Lana is done, no one wants to hear the same sleepy ass, busted lip voice croak on a microphone anymore.

Okay sis? :/ Anyways whatever you tried here, it failed. Lana is over party shall commence. 

giphy.gif 

Just now, dweebz said:

You need to understand that Lana is done, no one wants to hear the same sleepy ass, busted lip voice croak on a microphone anymore.

Okay sis? :/ Anyways whatever you tried here, it failed. Lana is over party shall commence. 

giphy.gif 

She's done but Lust For Life debuted at #1 and is Grammy nominated and sold 80,000 in pure sales in the US alone. :/ I'll be perched for Avril's future album stats. :lmfao: 
Now that I've successfully scalped your faulty arguments, move along sis.

giphy.gif