INTO YOU

What are you expecting from AG4?

As we all know Ariana deleted all of her social media accounts to finish AG4. Either Single or Album is set to release something around February/March (it isn't 100% tho). I'm kinda curious about it cause the rumors are that the album has only 10 tracks. There will maybe be a collab or two but apparently, Ariana is more focusing on solo projects. 

let me just add that Pharell Williams is the main producer or the album.

Dangerous Woman is good but I don't think it's her best album I know she can do way better than that. Dangerous Woman is mainly about sex? And I need more from here I need her to open up and tell a story I want her to pull me into her world yall know what I mean? We all know she's versatile and she can do anything with her voice but I need something deeper from her.

Ariana's Manager said that this will be her best album so far and no one is prepared. She's about to give us not only Whitney/Mariah vibes but also a little bit of r&b mixed with ballads and kinda pop sound. 

It seems like a lot of people waiting for her to release an album and I hope it will be her best and most acclaimed era so far. I pray that Ariana will have her Justin's purpose era with AG4 because it's what she deserves and that Grammys will finally recognize her and I'm not talking only about nominations. 

What do you guys think about AG4 what it will contain and how Ariana will do on charts and in general? 

Guest messiah

A BB #1 so I can stop using the same excuse and find other reasons why shes... :wendy21:

8 minutes ago, Young & Beautiful said:

Bops similar to Break Free, Into You, Problem, etc. I feel like she'll go a more Urban/Hip-Hop route as well. Give us a Stripped, dahhling! <3 

break free and into you production is amazing i wish she would work more with producers like that and create more pop royalties 

• Upvote 1

Guest messiah

Thing is im sorry but I dont see a hit with Pharell being a producer. :wendy18:

I'm not expect/wanting anything except new music. I want to go into her new era with an open mind.

I think the problem with Camila's album is that people expected or wanted songs similar to Havana and OMG and some songs like she did in 5H. Obviously the album is nothing like that and to really enjoy the album, you need to have an open mind. 

• Upvote 3