Ahmazing Queen Meda

Camila "Flop Harmony WHO?"

8 minutes ago, KnightofCrescentLovatic said:

Fixed sis. JK. Don't hate me.

How the f--k am I making this about myself? At least I'm talking about pop music. At least I speak up about s--t that's uncomfortable to talk about rather than trying to be politically correct 24/7. Take something to NHB or actually PM me about something and then I'll be impressed.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Nicki Minaj said:

The #3 and #7 music videos on the U.S. iTunes Pop Music Videos chart. So glad she left. Canola who?

I think that having a VMA performance about tearing Camila down, that's not women's empowerment. We all do things that aren't, but I have to ask myself, 'Am I content with calling myself a feminist?' Yes, because I speak out. I get asked questions. I answer them. Sue me

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MSL said:

I think that having a VMA performance about tearing Camila down, that's not women's empowerment. We all do things that aren't, but I have to ask myself, 'Am I content with calling myself a feminist?' Yes, because I speak out. I get asked questions. I answer them. Sue me

No matter how many times they relive that moment and clarify the meaning behind their performance there's always going to be someone trying to debunk that and make it into something negative.

“We constantly have been asked, ‘Hey, are you gonna get a fifth member?’” Ally Brooke Hernandez tells ABC Radio. “And we finally addressed it in our performance…we were like…’This is our way of saying, “We’re Fifth Harmony, the four of us, we have our album that’s titled Fifth Harmony, we’re not changing our name.”‘” So that was kinda that.”

Ally points out all the other cool details of their performance: onstage rain, Normani doing a split and all of them breaking out of glass boxes, signifying they’ve finally taken control of their music.

“Everything was just very metaphorical,” adds Ally. “I mean, we had such an extraordinary time on that stage …we cried afterwards because we just could not believe it !”