R U READY? COP Phase 2.0 IS COMING... Read more... ×
COP 2nd Annual Grammy Awards Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
amicablejesus

Why do ex act stans...

Tell me why we have 4 beautiful, amazingly talented ex acts [refering to Selena, Ariana, Miley, Demi] who all love each other (not much says otherwise) yet we have stans from every ex act putting down the other. It amazes me tbh when every ex act preaches about peace and being kind to one another. Why must we compare them? They're all really doing their own thing which is very different. Why can't lovatics support selena new incredible song and selena ties support Demi's outstanding new song and etc like wtf man

I stan Miley and Selena but I like Demi and Ariana too 

Selena stans are always trying to bring Miley down because of her success, Demi stans are okay and Ariana stans always want to act like Ari ended Miley. They have no respect for my girl :trisha12: and here I am loving all 4 of them, why can't they be like that?  :trisha4:

Miley stans are fine, they really don't do shit and that's why most ex acts stans also stan Miley on the side

As an Ariana Stan, I've seen how some Arianators act as if ever since 2014, Ariana ended Miley 

Some Selena stans are brave af. Demi's not as commercially successful as Selena has been and idk why but they always drag the bitch and vice versa.

Demi is vocally superior to Selena and with that being said, some Lovatics feel that Demi deserve(d/s) Selena's chart success 

Plus there was this thing where Hollywood Records basically promoted Come And Get It way more than they did with MITUSA so I guess that added more fuel to the fire between Lovatics.

Personally, I've loved all four of them until like 2015 when I saw how some Selena stans on twitter treated Demi