Jump to content

WeKeepOnRockin

More Attractive: Madonna vs. Mariah

Recommended Posts

One of these females relied SOLELY on shock value and saying/doing anything and everything that was considered "taboo" by society, and had zero vocal talent to back it up.

And the other female relied more on her vocal talent but still released a few seductive songs here and there, and at least used to look absolutely GORGEOUS.mp3. And this has probably already been said, but unlike facial structure and tooth gaps, weight can be lost. 

Image result for mariah carey touch my body gif

Meanwhile, here's the first page of "madonna hot" on Google images.

Warning: The following link may contain sensitive images.
https://www.google.com/search?biw=1366&bih=662&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=0eRbWu-rIpKijwPgkzA&q=madonna+hot&oq=madonna+hot&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0l10.84129.85923.0.86228.11.8.0.3.3.0.200.861.0j4j1.5.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..3.8.872...0i67k1.0.wc50O8q0ASI#imgrc=LfqEEUkAzhUv_M:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LetKneeBe said:

That was not the question. Who was more beautiful? 

Well you said:

One of these females relied SOLELY on shock value and saying/doing anything and everything that was considered "taboo" by society, and had zero vocal talent to back it up.

So I mentioned Madonna's UNDENIABLE impact on pop culture, because it's still prevalent today and a lot of female artists would not have been able to emerge after her had it not been for the risks she took and traditions she broke! She was also a human rights activist and fought for equality throughout her entire career. We love a legend. <3

To answer your question, Madonna in her prime was also breathtaking to me.

Image result for madonna in the 90s

Related image

Image result for madonna blond ambition tour

Related image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Young & Beautiful said:

Well you said:

One of these females relied SOLELY on shock value and saying/doing anything and everything that was considered "taboo" by society, and had zero vocal talent to back it up.

So I mentioned Madonna's UNDENIABLE impact on pop culture, because it's still prevalent today and a lot of female artists would not have been able to emerge after her had it not been for the risks she took and traditions she broke! She was also a human rights activist and fought for equality throughout her entire career. We love a legend. <3

To answer your question, Madonna in her prime was also breathtaking to me.

Image result for madonna in the 90s

Related image

Image result for madonna blond ambition tour

Related image

A lot of what she did and does didn't actually have a motive or lesson behind it. If that were the case, then you'd have to explain what point she was trying to make with Bitch I'm Madonna. 

She was just controversial for being controversial. She's literally the Alex Jones of pop music. And btw, Janet easily could have made the same impact Madge did if Madge weren't in the picture, so to say that it's ONLY because of Madonna that sex broke taboos is a reach.

And btw, if those are the best pics you could find of her, then... :lmfao: 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, LetKneeBe said:

One of these females relied SOLELY on shock value and saying/doing anything and everything that was considered "taboo" by society, and had zero vocal talent to back it up.

And the other female relied more on her vocal talent but still released a few seductive songs here and there, and at least used to look absolutely GORGEOUS.mp3. And this has probably already been said, but unlike facial structure and tooth gaps, weight can be lost. 

Image result for mariah carey touch my body gif

Meanwhile, here's the first page of "madonna hot" on Google images.

Warning: The following link may contain sensitive images.
https://www.google.com/search?biw=1366&bih=662&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=0eRbWu-rIpKijwPgkzA&q=madonna+hot&oq=madonna+hot&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0l10.84129.85923.0.86228.11.8.0.3.3.0.200.861.0j4j1.5.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..3.8.872...0i67k1.0.wc50O8q0ASI#imgrc=LfqEEUkAzhUv_M:

Mariah is the correct answer. She's hot, obviously.  there's only a 27 year age difference between us. Madonna isn't attractive at all.   Angela Basset is also 59 and look at her. I'll take her over Madonna any day. Drag me Madonna stans.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LetKneeBe said:

A lot of what she did and does didn't actually have a motive or lesson behind it. If that were the case, then you'd have to explain what point she was trying to make with Bitch I'm Madonna. 

She was just controversial for being controversial. She's literally the Alex Jones of pop music. And btw, Janet easily could have made the same impact Madge did if Madge weren't in the picture, so to say that it's ONLY because of Madonna that sex broke taboos is a reach.

And btw, if those are the best pics you could find of her, then... :lmfao: 

Bitch I'm Madonna was released 3 decades into her career. :rip: You're the only one reaching, baiting, trolling etc.
Janet after '03 was PUBLICLY SHUNNED. By then, Madonna had done it all: tackled sex, religion, racism, homophobia, etc. She was more than just a popstar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duzoq8HPCsw

Without her Britney wouldn't exist :lmfao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mariah always has been and always will be stunning. She is damn near perfect.

Y'all can disagree all y'all want, but it's the damn truth.

giphy.webp

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Young & Beautiful said:

Bitch I'm Madonna was released 3 decades into her career. :rip: You're the only one reaching, baiting, trolling etc.
Janet after '03 was PUBLICLY SHUNNED. By then, Madonna had done it all: tackled sex, religion, racism, homophobia, etc. She was more than just a popstar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duzoq8HPCsw

Without her Britney wouldn't exist :lmfao:

More of Janet embodies Britney than Madonna embodies Britney. To claim otherwise is absolute DELUSION! Britney would exist without Madonna. Period :lmfao: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Young & Beautiful said:

Bitch I'm Madonna was released 3 decades into her career. :rip: You're the only one reaching, baiting, trolling etc.
Janet after '03 was PUBLICLY SHUNNED. By then, Madonna had done it all: tackled sex, religion, racism, homophobia, etc. She was more than just a popstar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duzoq8HPCsw

Without her Britney wouldn't exist :lmfao:

And she built her career on "trying to make a statement." Therefore that expectation is preserved forever until she retires. That being said, what thought-provoking statement was Madonna making with BIM? Are you willing to admit that video was shock just for the sake of shock?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LetKneeBe said:

More of Janet embodies Britney than Madonna embodies Britney. To claim otherwise is absolute DELUSION! Britney would exist without Madonna. Period :lmfao: 

Welp since Madonna has always existed I guess you can't say that with certainty huh? Furthermore, Brit has stated Madonna was a huge influence on her MANY TIMES and Madonna is even apart of one of Britney's most iconic moments of all time. :lmfao: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LetKneeBe said:

And she built her career on "trying to make a statement." Therefore that expectation is preserved forever until she retires. That being said, what thought-provoking statement was Madonna making with BIM? Are you willing to admit that video was shock just for the sake of shock?

She built her career on bops.

LIKE A VIRGIN, MATERIAL GIRL, HOLIDAY, BURNING UP, EVERYDAY. <3 
She was always outspoken about being a WOMAN in control early on but she started talking about religion and sex after her first couple of releases. So you're wrong, go make some more music videos sis. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Young & Beautiful said:

Welp since Madonna has always existed I guess you can't say that with certainty huh? Furthermore, Brit has stated Madonna was a huge influence on her MANY TIMES and Madonna is even apart of one of Britney's most iconic moments of all time. :lmfao: 

Ofc she would say that. She says Beyonce inspires her but I have seen zero Beyonce-like imagry in her videos or in her music. EVERY ARTIST overpraises artists that came before them. It's a great marketing tool to convince the former's fans to buy your music. :lmfao: 

In order for there to be inspiration, it has to reflect in their music or videography. Britney is Janet 2.0. Period

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×