Kordeinator

Camila Outsold Demi!!!!Why?

Camels Cameltoe released her shitty debut album CumLicker which is doing not so good since it had a monster hit...Its Set to sell 80k and it going to outsell Demon Lavato's album Tell Me Im Sexy

Cumlicker had a hit-HoeVagina

Tell Me Im Skinny had a hit -Streams Not Sales

Will she have longetivity?

ALLYVMA.gif

But why do you care? Camilla is actually is a fan of Demi. 5a5bdf2932b4f_download(1).png.09b547588de80d8b876a1d08ec2daa12.png

Good for Camilla but why do you feel the need to drag other artists, rather than just congratulating Camilla.

OH yeah because you stan flop harmony, and because Demi even knew that Camilla was the only one who shined in Flop Harmony. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2ALESFoDgs 

Stay pressed.

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Fifth Harmony said:

Camels Cameltoe released her shitty debut album CumLicker which is doing not so good since it had a monster hit...Its Set to sell 80k and it going to outsell Demon Lavato's album Tell Me Im Sexy

Tell Me Im Skinny had a hit -Streams Not Sales

ALLYVMA.gif

I know one thing, Fifth Harmony doesn't have longetivity.

Camila is doing 2000000 times better than 5H, so bye :nickikiss: 

• Upvote 1

Just now, KnightofCrescentLovatic said:

But why do you care? Camilla is actually is a fan of Demi. 5a5bdf2932b4f_download(1).png.09b547588de80d8b876a1d08ec2daa12.png

Good for Camilla but why do you feel the need to drag other artists, rather than just congratulating Camilla.

OH yeah because you stan flop harmony, and because Demi even knew that Camilla was the only one who shined in Flop Harmony. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2ALESFoDgs 

Stay pressed.

yas the tea im living sis

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, KnightofCrescentLovatic said:

Stay pressed.

Funny how she outsold her unzippable mouth...Canola betrayed Demi

17 hours ago, Fifth Harmony said:

Tell Me Im Skinny had a hit -Streams Not Sales :deadbanana: 

these names are extra at its best :kelly: