• Beyoncé — 112
• Lemonade — 108
• Purpose — 107
• Midnight Memories — 104
• CAMILA — 100
• 1989 — 100
• The 20/20 Experience — 100
• PRISM — 100

And could she defeat the Global Artist Ranking and rise to #1? Thoughts?
http://prntscr.com/i0dflx

• Upvote 1

Guest messiah

I thought CoP came to the consensus that the GP has terrible taste. :wendy19: 

Guest messiah
1 minute ago, Nacht said:

Then why can't it debut with 50k pure copies in the US?

Honestly should be able to do more than 500k. I mean P!nk did 500k+ without a #1 in 100 countries, and without a WW smash hit.

Something smells fishy!

3 minutes ago, dweebz said:

Honestly should be able to do more than 500k. I mean P!nk did 500k+ without a #1 in 100 countries, and without a WW smash hit.

Something smells fishy!

Other than the soundtrack to that movie there’s no other real competition atm so that’s why, when P!nk released it was a much busier time of the year 

You can't deny the fact that "CAMILA" is a worthy debut album, it's a good steady album, I won't say it's great, it's good. 
Don't blame sales, we all know that's fucked up since streaming got more relevant than actual pure sales.

The pure sales Camila has right now isn't bad of her, together mixed with the streaming, so the full SPS, is also good for her, if people stream the fuck out of it this week, it could easily defeat TGS to go #1 on the BB200, which would be fucking amazing.

• Upvote 1

Guest messiah
Just now, KarenFromFinance said:

Other than the soundtrack to that movie there’s no other real competition atm so that’s why, when P!nk released it was a much busier time of the year 

...so wouldnt more people be inclined to buy your album when the competition isnt intense rather than when it is intense and buyers have to pick which to buy? 

Even with the competition P!nk had, "What About Us" doing alright, and not having a #1 in 100 Countries she still managed to get 500k+ sales. You could say that P!nk has a more established fanbase (which is true) but Camila has a WW smash hit for months and to not even do 100k is embarrassing. But hey, she beat flop hermionie.

2 minutes ago, dweebz said:

...so wouldnt more people be inclined to buy your album when the competition isnt intense rather than when it is intense and buyers have to pick which to buy? 

Even with the competition P!nk had, "What About Us" doing alright, and not having a #1 in 100 Countries she still managed to get 500k+ sales. You could say that P!nk has a more established fanbase (which is true) but Camila has a WW smash hit for months and to not even do 100k is embarrassing. But hey, she beat flop hermionie.

Yeah that’s what I mean, because there’s competition, you have to get much higher sales to get a #1 debut since there’s a lot of albums competing. If there’s only two albums competing then you only have to do better than one to get the top spot, rather than having to outsell several different records to get to #1

1 hour ago, PopWorldwide said:

• Divide — 117
25 — 114
Reputation — 113
Beyoncé — 112
Lemonade — 108
• Purpose — 107
• Midnight Memories — 104
• CAMILA — 100
1989 — 100
The 20/20 Experience — 100
• PRISM — 100