The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
laurenjaureguis

Do you actually believe that Fifth Harmony are bullies?

I know most of those involved in stan culture love Camila and bandwagon hate fifth harmony but throughout the past year up until a few days ago, Camila is still pushing this victimizing story that she was "kicked out" of the group when it does not add up to the previous statements she's made about wanting to pursue her solo career. Personal feelings aside towards either of them do you think the girls of fifth harmony are the bullies that Camila/roger/her team are making them out to be? I truly believe that it's over for fifth harmony because they're letting her tarnish their name. They're too passive in a very predatory industry and it's been this way for a while

Yes I believe it’s Lauren and Ally who are pressed of Camila. Hopefully Normani leaves the group and can become a free woman like Camila.

I feel like both parties fucked up somewhere, but im glad they both released 2 albums that are made from gold

No. I feel like Camila was very shady and slowly removed herself from the group.

Therefore making the other girls not react well to the way she was handling things.

Both parties have done some dirt. I think they should just drop it, but Camila has to sell that album somehow... :P

• Upvote 2

here's my tea.

I understand 5H did the whole dropping the 5th member thing off the podium to send a message that they are still a strong group blah blah blah.

but as acts and performers you have to be ready for people to interpret your message differently. I learned this in speech class a while back. If you don't convey your message in a way that you know people will get want you want out of it, the receiving end will incorrectly get your message and take what they see from it. and that's what happened. I don't know ONE person that interpreted their performance at the VMAs the way it was meant to be when they first saw it. So yeah maybe they aren't "bullies", but they were perceived that way bc they went about sending their message in a confusing manner.

• Upvote 2

There's two sides to every story and I'm 100% sure neither of the sides are totally innocent. Camila came out as the villain first and now things seem to have changed, maybe in a while something else will come out and the public will turn their back on Camila again like they did when she left :nickieducating: 

• Upvote 2