kipperskipper

COP Drag Race: Season 2 [UNTUCKED]

COP Drag Race Season 2: UNTUCKED

YFKhE.jpg

As you may know, Untucked is full of many iconic moments in drag HERstory! So of course, COP Drag Race needs to have an Untucked segment, to capture as many iconic moments as possible!

This thread will serve as the confessionals/diary room, as well as the Untucked segment!

Image result for drag race untucked

Queens can post in this thread whenever they want! You may discuss the challenges, read everyone to filth, critique the runway looks, or rant about how much you hate Michelle Visage ! But keep it cute please!

Image result for drag race untucked

• Upvote 6

Guest IsThatSaraS

I will return in 7 hours to see the shade. G'night!

Not tryna be hella rude but I just want to know, genuinely, why was it seemingly so hard to stick to one color. :oprah5: 

If you wanted to use a queen you had the entire set of S9 promo to use, and no it doesn't matter if it was a little detail or belt or whatnot cause the damn challenge was so simple and y'all STILL looked good and yet STILL fucked it up. 

@KarenFromFinance @Sempiternal @CoryisaCunt I'm talkin about at LEAST y'all. And @IsThatSaraS I liked the look but the whole ensemble was unrealistic and you have a different texture for every piece and idk how you didn't get called out for that.

also @Thibziboy why the two looks? you ain't going anywhere besides a hotel room tonight. :deadbanana: 

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Easy Breezy said:

Omg hello sluts

S1eITkw.gif

I see @Godney and @Black Beauty as my biggest competition so far

so that's that on that

WDI5EHf.gif

You pulled it out but don't underestimate a bitch cause she was rootin for you in the pregame

WDI5EHf.gif

Carson is blind as hell I should be in the highs tonight

• Upvote 1

Just now, Salvatore said:

Not tryna be hella rude but I just want to know, genuinely, why was it seemingly so hard to stick to one color. :oprah5: 

If you wanted to use a queen you had the entire set of S9 promo to use, and no it doesn't matter if it was a little detail or belt or whatnot cause the damn challenge was so simple and y'all STILL looked good and yet STILL fucked it up. 

@KarenFromFinance @Sempiternal @CoryisaCunt I'm talkin about at LEAST y'all. And @IsThatSaraS I liked the look but the whole ensemble was unrealistic and you have a different texture for every piece and idk how you didn't get called out for that.

also @Thibziboy why the two looks? you ain't going anywhere besides a hotel room tonight. :deadbanana: 

Just imagine the flowers on my look are light green then, I personally don't think that it affected the look so much that they were white, they were a part of the look yes, not the entire look like some other queens. If you're going to be so strict about it then everyone should get called out for their wigs not being the same colour of the rest of their outfit so :judgega:

• Upvote 3

Just now, KarenFromFinance said:

Just imagine the flowers on my look are light green then, I personally don't think that it affected the look so much that they were white, they were a part of the look yes, not the entire look like some other queens. If you're going to be so strict about it then everyone should get called out for their wigs not being the same colour of the rest of their outfit so :judgega:

I can't imagine if your look had light gree flowers sis when you walked out with white flowers. love your ass but the criteria was easy, you looked good it just didn't meet the qualifications 

I don't think askin for other queens to follow the rules is bein strict, and the post said outfit; never hair- but if you wanna go there then the example photo used for somebody w/ a question had a teal outfit AND hair so if you think the judging shoulda included that then you could have spoken up :judgega: 

• Upvote 2