roulette

Is "Camila" the most payola'd album ever?

The moment it was released, interviews, fresh performance, banners and  banners, articles praising the album appeared all of the sudden and "camila" was on top of course. Just a day of its release the album seems to have been taken off the payola support since it has started dropping on the charts immediately. Is it not that good of an album to stand on its own after all?

uZe2g3A.gif 

Spoiler

you can prove your point without insults. i thought that was forbidden on this site anyway 

• Upvote 3

Guest messiah

I dont know, but what I do know is that 5H is laughing :wendy13:

Just now, quin said:

stans are so quick to call things payola :wendyk:

Gays are vile trash and take out their own insecurities on these female popstars. It's a sad cycle. :wendyk:

Anyway LOTS of artists use "payola" - including Mariah Carey. It's just how the industry works.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Young & Beautiful said:

It's called promotion lol.

thank you .... how tf can an album be 'payola'd' ???? Do yall even know what payola is ??? Yall stans learn a new damn word and don't even know how to use it smh .... 

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, beysus said:

Joanne exists. Most payoled album of all time.

You mean Lemonade?

OT: Answer is no, Camila is a great album. Y'all have terrible taste.  Just because an album is successful doesn't mean it's been payola'd 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Craig said:

You mean Lemonade?

OT: Answer is no, Camila is a great album. Y'all have terrible taste.  Just because an album is successful doesn't mean it's been payola'd 

Successful? We'll see about that in a week. Have you read the predictions so far?