Sign in to follow this  
ReturnOfTheIndie

Global Moderator Positions; Applications CLOSED.

COP is rapidly growing and at present we only have a few mods, and sometimes there isnt any mods online at all. I am also working full time so a lot of the time you will see me on 'users online' but i really am only refreshing the page to see the recent activity as i can't do much else. So now we are opening up positions for Global Moderators. 

The process will be:

1. Nominations open. You must be nominated by another member in this thread to apply. (Nominations close July 14)

2. Send applications if you've been nominated. (Applications close July 16)

3. A poll will be opened with those successful applicants and you will have the opportunity to campaign for a spot on the team. It will be like the Presidential campaign, only considerably less long and annoying. This will occur sometime next week and the poll will be open for 24 hours. The top 3 most voted members will join the team.

This way, I can't be wholly blamed for a moderator going inactive or being unfair etc, because y'all will be pretty much selecting them. So choose wisely my friends! 

Alright since I'm already at point 2:

I have been on forums for longer than 10 years now. I used to have any role that a forum has had from being a promo team member, news team member, Mod and even admin.

At the moment I'm jobless so I have tons of time spending on COP. So thats another reason to choose me.

As a mod I find it important that everybody feels safe and welcome here no matter where you come from. So taking care of the rules isnt the only thing a mod should do in my eyes. I ill be open for suggestions to help improve this forum. Also I will be a listening ear to everyone that needs to. 

Further I can help with events, make sure the threads are pinned and make people join to make it a great succes!

If you need more info, go ahead and ask!

1 minute ago, Rat said:

I nominate myself :cuca9:

Youll be Indie 2.0 and we'll find a way to get rid of you 

5 minutes ago, DarKnowlesKordei said:

Youll be Indie 2.0 and we'll find a way to get rid of you 

rbp.gif

8 minutes ago, Rat said:

I nominate myself :cuca9:

I'm sure you understand that another member has to nominate you purely for the fact people have to be able to trust you as a mod - if everyone could nominate themselves, Afcucastan would have hundreds of applications flooding his inbox :roserun: 

Just now, Adam said:

I'm sure you understand that another member has to nominate you purely for the fact people have to be able to trust you as a mod - if everyone could nominate themselves, Afcucastan would have hundreds of applications flooding his inbox :roserun: 

That's why you're gonna nominate me :cuca8: