Adam

Gwen Stefani to release new music this year!

"We’re sad to see you leave The Voice. What else have you been up to lately?"

I’ve been working on new music, which I’m so excited to release this year. I can’t say too much about it just yet, but I’ve had so much fun in the studio. My cartoon series, Kuu Kuu Harajuku on Nickelodeon is going into season 2 and will be available worldwide. The Kuu Kuu Harajuku toy series is launching in US, Canada, Australia and Israel in July/ August this year

I didn't expect her to have new music coming out so soon! Who's hyped? :demifat: 

1 minute ago, Sonii said:

Ooo! Another flop album (shouldnt joke about it woth my fav's recent numbers) 

She always serves good stuff butit's gonna be her 4th one..wasn't that a cursed number for an album?

Definitely, but This Is What The Truth Feels Like was technically the fourth solo album she recorded - it was just her third commercially released one. So maybe she'll bypass the curse?

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

Definitely, but This Is What The Truth Feels Like was technically the fourth solo album she recorded - it was just her third commercially released one. So maybe she'll bypass the curse?

What? She had another one?! Which one was it?? I think there are only 3 in her spotify page?

Anyways there might be no more curse since all the pop gals are flopping these days ?

Just now, Sonii said:

What? She had another one?! Which one was it?? I think there are only 3 in her spotify page?

Anyways there might be no more curse since all the pop gals are flopping these days ?

She recorded an album for release in early 2015 but it went unreleased - the two singles were Baby Don't Lie and Spark the Fire. Charli XCX wrote a lot of songs for it, and there was an amazing song called Start A War that went unreleased because the album was scrapped :kimcry: 

15 minutes ago, TeenageDream said:

YES WE NEED MORE BOPS LIKE THIS ONE, SHE REALLY DID SAVE POP WITH ONE SONG I-...

NNNNNNN this song is a MESS LMAO and I live for it, I can't wait for new Gwen music tbh, but TIWTTFL is kinda underwhelming now, it's too basic for Gwen, I want more quirkiness like in the LAMB days.

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

She recorded an album for release in early 2015 but it went unreleased - the two singles were Baby Don't Lie and Spark the Fire. Charli XCX wrote a lot of songs for it, and there was an amazing song called Start A War that went unreleased because the album was scrapped :kimcry: 

I would KILL to listen to that album BDL and STF are better than anything on TIWTTFL, Start A War was written by Sia and I heard some demos that Charli wrote and there so bad ass.

Benny Blanco was a producer as well and he knows how to make a bop.

Just now, AngryAzalean said:

NNNNNNN this song is a MESS LMAO and I live for it, I can't wait for new Gwen music tbh, but TIWTTFL is kinda underwhelming now, it's too basic for Gwen, I want more quirkiness like in the LAMB days.

I would KILL to listen to that album BDL and STF are better than anything on TIWTTFL, Start A War was written by Sia and I heard some demos that Charli wrote and there so bad ass.

Benny Blanco was a producer as well and he knows how to make a bop.

I've only heard the Hard 2 Love demo but it was so good :trisha: I hope she puts them out with some other unreleased songs in the future

Just now, Adam said:

I've only heard the Hard 2 Love demo but it was so good :trisha: I hope she puts them out with some other unreleased songs in the future

I doubt she will, I think she said on Howard Stern that she just couldn't connect to them because she didn't write them, but if the ARTPOP demos can leak, I can hope for anything in future :kimcry:

4 minutes ago, Adam said:

O wow :wendy10:

I hate when that happens

Just bopped to her discography the other day

Lets hope she doesnt scrap another one..lets hope the album leaks :^)

I'm kind of looking forward to this - I only listened to This Is What The Truth Feels Like for the first time a couple of months ago. Maybe it's time for me to delve into her discography before the new album arrives.