Jump to content

  • Announcements

    • laracroftonline

      How to add stan badges   10/21/2017

      To add stan badges go to create and click award, fill in your username and find the artist you want. Or go to http://churchofpop.net/awards
    • laracroftonline

      Moving completed   12/04/2017

      We are finally on our final destination we want to thank FansCity for hosting us from now on.
robi

Trisha Paytas

Recommended Posts

Since we have new gifs of her and a lot of you are wondering who's she, let's discuss her music. A legendary mess. 

grH6nvU.gif:trisha2:vbFl1DR.gif

 

Quote of the thread:
“Sex will give you STDs, friendships are fucking fake, relationships will cheat on you, family will disown you.… pizza is forever.” - Trisha Paytas, 2017


EwcASFq.gif3EiIBxn.gif

 

EPs:

Under The Covers

200x200bb.jpg

 

Fat Chicks

200x200bb.jpg

 

Superficial Bitch

200x200bb.jpg

 

Daddy Issues

200x200bb.jpg

 

Warrior

200x200bb.jpg

 

Showtime

200x200bb.jpg

 

Chicken Fingers and Lipo

200x200bb.jpg

 

She has some BOPS, here are my favorites:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, AngryAzalean said:

Trisha haters can stay PRESSED, oh and Showtime > Chicken Fingers and Lipo

You wish. Even Warrior is better than Showtime.

 

Anyways, #1 Trisha stan is here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AngryAzalean said:

I haven't even listened to Warrior lmao :kimcry:

Did This To Yourself will snatch your weave and then whatever hair you got underneath :trisha2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, robi said:

I love her mukbangs, queen of licking her fingers and nails. 

 

Watching her eat is so entertaining

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, robi said:

I love her mukbangs, queen of licking her fingers and nails. 

 

Her ASMR videos >>>>>>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ONIKACRAZY said:

Her ASMR videos >>>>>>

omg ikr, I'm sad she doesn't make them anymore.

well, she did a GoT one 2 weeks ago, but that was bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, robi said:

omg ikr, I'm sad she doesn't make them anymore.

well, she did a GoT one 2 weeks ago, but that was bad.

Yeah, I really don't like her GoT obsession. Except the horse heart was entertaining.

 

Also this ASMR >>>>>>>>

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ONIKACRAZY said:

Yeah, I really don't like her GoT obsession. Except the horse heart was entertaining.

 

Also this ASMR >>>>>>>>

 

Me neither. She'll be over it soon and find a new obsession. :trisha5: (like her teletubbies obsession about 2 months ago lol)

 

the tapping videos are GOLD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, robi said:

Me neither. She'll be over it soon and find a new obsession. :trisha5: (like her teletubbies obsession about 2 months ago lol)

 

the tapping videos are GOLD

omg ikr. I actually love ASMR so much.

 

Except it makes me need to pee :trisha:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ONIKACRAZY said:

omg ikr. I actually love ASMR so much.

 

Except it makes me need to pee :trisha:

that's a weird side effect :trisha6:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, robi said:

that's a weird side effect :trisha6:

Speaking of weird side effects, I need Trisha to get on whatever she was on in this video, cause it was entertaining asf

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ONIKACRAZY said:

Speaking of weird side effects, I need Trisha to get on whatever she was on in this video, cause it was entertaining asf

 

the iconic vampire-protector sunglasses. :trisha2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, robi said:

the iconic vampire-protector sunglasses. :trisha2:

:trisha2: I still vividly remember when the video dropped. And her iconic impromptu random performance of Daddy Issues in the video

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ONIKACRAZY said:

:trisha2: I still vividly remember when the video dropped. And her iconic impromptu random performance of Daddy Issues in the video

her most iconic performance is the showtime bed meltdown. vbFl1DR.gif I LOVE IT MORE THAN ANYTHING.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×