New COP Promotion!!! Read more... ×
Church of Pop Big Brother | SIGN UP NOW! Read more... ×

Adam

MEGARATE | Shania Twain - Up! | THE RESULTS

0q6gzrC.jpg

Welcome to the first Church Of Pop megarate!

To kick things off, we're generally going to be listening to Shania Twain's Up! album, the RED version - this is a pop/pop-rock version of the album. If you prefer, you can listen to the country version of the album (GREEN) or the Bollywood/world dance version (BLUE).

You must rate each song from 1 to 10, and give your favourite track on the album an 11. You can also add some commentary, what you like about the song or what you didn't like! When you have done this, PM me your scores! I'll leave voting open until the 15th for now, I'll extend it by a few days if we need to!

All versions of the album should be available on all major streaming services (Apple Music, Spotify, Tidal) , but if you have issues finding it then just let me know!

TRACKLIST:

1. Up!

2. I'm Gonna Getcha Good!

3. She's Not Just A Pretty Face

4. Juanita

5. Forever and For Always

6. Ain't No Particular Way

7. It Only Hurts When I'm Breathing

8. Nah!

9. (Wanna Get To Know You) That Good!

10. C'est La Vie

11. I'm Jealous

12. Ka-Ching!

13. Thank You Baby! (For Makin' Someday Come So Soon)

14. Waiter! Bring Me Water!

15. What a Way to Wanna Be!

16. I Ain't Goin' Down

17. I'm Not In The Mood (To Say No)!

18. In My Car (I'll Be the Driver)

19. When You Kiss Me

It's actually kinda cool that she has 3 versions of it :wendy13: I'll listen later tonight when I get home. 

1 minute ago, Adam said:

I planned to close voting today but I've only received votes from 5 people so far. I'll tag whoever's left to submit later and see if they intend to participate!

Maybe it helps when you say you dont have to sign up in the other thread to vote in the megarates?

1 minute ago, Britney Spears said:

So I'm not invited to play:wendy10::wendy8: 

Of course you are :beyslay: Everyone's invited

1 minute ago, Dirkje said:

Maybe it helps when you say you dont have to sign up in the other thread to vote in the megarates?

I might have worded it poorly - I meant that everyone can vote but it'd be helpful if everyone who signed up to host a megarate could participate in all of them just so the host has a good amount of votes coming in

1 minute ago, Adam said:

Of course you are :beyslay: Everyone's invited

I might have worded it poorly - I meant that everyone can vote but it'd be helpful if everyone who signed up to host a megarate could participate in all of them just so the host has a good amount of votes coming in

What if we ask @Afcucastan to tweet about this?