Oh My Gaga

MEGARATE: Sign-Ups

1 minute ago, P!nk Monáe said:

Can we maybe do 1 a week?

That'd be too quick a turnover - we'd want to give people a week at least to submit votes, and then the host can take a few days to reveal the results, a few days of discussion about the results then we move on to the next!

Just now, Adam said:

That'd be too quick a turnover - we'd want to give people a week at least to submit votes, and then the host can take a few days to reveal the results, a few days of discussion about the results then we move on to the next!

Two weeks? 

Just now, CUZiCAN said:

Two weeks? 

Some rates on the old COP took about a month overall, so a week to vote then a week for the results seems pretty good.

I'll say it's the hosts decision how quickly they want to do it - but we'll keep the cap at 2 weeks max per rate!

Just now, Sonii said:

So when do we have to create the thread..and where e.e or it will all be done in this one?

Whenever the host of the previous rate feels finished, they can tag the next person on the list to start theirs and myself or another mod to close the previous thread!

Just now, Adam said:

Whenever the host of the previous rate feels finished, they can tag the next person on the list to start theirs and myself or another mod to close the previous thread!

When do you want to start? :hay: