Gypsy 11/10

Applause 11/10

I LOVE ARTPOP :trisha12:

This thread is gonna be so messy.:wendy13:

1. Aura  -  6
  2. Venus  -  7
  3. G.U.Y.  -  7
  4. Sexxx Dreams  -  6
  5. Jewels N' Drugs (featuring T.I., Too Short & Twista)  -  7  Its called the worst song on the album by so many but actually it has a good beat.
  6. MANiCURE  -  7
  7. Do What U Want  -  8.5  Rap part is not as good as Christina part but still it's one of the best on the album.
  8. ARTPOP  -  7
  9. Swine  -  5
  10. Donatella  -  5
  11. Fashion!  -  4
  12. Mary Jane Holland  -  5
  13. Dope  -  7
  14. Applause  -  8.5

My review equals to 6.50 which is high/avarage, to be honest her worst album currently. It has so many fillers like Fashion!, Mary Jane Holland & too EDM to listen to tracks like Swine highlights are also the first two singles Applause & Do What U Want. 

1. Aura - 8.5
  2. Venus - 9.5
  3. G.U.Y.  - 9
  4. Sexxx Dreams - 10
  5. Jewels N' Drugs (featuring T.I., Too Short & Twista) - 10
  6. MANiCURE - 9.5
  7. Do What U Want (featuring R. Kelly) - 10
  8. ARTPOP -
  9. Swine - 9.5
  10. Donatella - 10
  11. Fashion! - 8.5
  12. Mary Jane Holland - 10
  13. Dope - 9.5  
  14. Applause - 9.5

9.46/10 :trisha2:

Aura 1/10

Venus 10/10

GUY 8/10

Sexxx Dreams 9/10

JnD -1/10

MANiCURE 5/10

DWUW 10/10

ARTPOP 7/10

Swine 2/10

Donatella 3/10

Fashion! 4/10

Mary Jane Holland 10/10

Dope 7/10

Gypsy 10/10

Applause 8/10

:cuca2:

Aura 9/10 - amazing opener, shookT to this day

Venus 8/10

GUY 7/10

Sexxx Dreams 10/10

JnD 5/10 

MANiCURE 8/10

DWUW 10/10 - 2nd best song on the album

ARTPOP 10/10 - fucking brilliant

Swine 5/10 - cute ass mess

Donatella 6/10 - fillerish

Fashion! 6/10 - fillerish

Mary Jane Holland 8/10 - less fillerish than 2 before

Dope 10/10 - THE best song, she really did that™, probably one of the best songs she ever made

Gypsy 9/10 

Applause 10/10 - amazig, brilliant, showstoping, incredible, never done before, unafraid to reference or not to reference, eat it, shit on it, put it in a blender, give birth to it :tellem2: 

My average rating is ~ 6.8. Album aged soooo well imo, I can listen to it always and forever (Alyssa Edwards). Problem I have with it is that Gaga did some amazig tracks (DWUW, Applause, Artpop, Dope, Gypsy, Sexxx Dreams, MANiCURE) and some tracks got... forgotten :trisha: (Jn'D, Fashion!, Donatella, Swine). I'm lowkey gonna hate her management forever bc those songs just needed little bit more work to become perfect. Also where tf is Act 2 sis played a fool on us like always :trisha7: 

21 hours ago, robi said:
  1. Aura - 8.5
  2. Venus - 9.5
  3. G.U.Y.  - 9
  4. Sexxx Dreams - 10
  5. Jewels N' Drugs (featuring T.I., Too Short & Twista) - 10
  6. MANiCURE - 9.5
  7. Do What U Want (featuring R. Kelly) - 10
  8. ARTPOP -
  9. Swine - 9.5
  10. Donatella - 10
  11. Fashion! - 8.5
  12. Mary Jane Holland - 10
  13. Dope - 9.5  
  14. Applause - 9.5

9.46/10 :trisha2:

Where's Gypsy? 

Aura: 8/10 Great opener for the album. Fresh production and good but not great lyrics. Vocal delivery isn't so good, in some parts she could sing more instead of that weird talking thing she does.

Venus: 7.5/10 Beautiful production, decent lyrics, beautiful delivery but lazy bridge.

G.U.Y.: 6.5/10 Lackluster chorus, but awesome production. Should not have been a single.

Sexxx Dreams: 7/10 Sounds great with awesome production, but lyrics are very cringy and the verses make it hard to ignore them. A step up from G.U.Y. though.

Jewels N' Drugs ft. T.I., Too Short and Twista: 6/10 Decent verses, bad chorus but again, awesome production

MANiCURE: 4/10 Filler. Production isn't nearly as good as the other songs and feels very dry. Lyrics are okay but a bit cringy. Delivery is decent and chorus feels underwhelming. Not a horrible song, but not a good one by any means.

Do What U Want ft. R. Kelly: 8.5/10 Beautiful track. Lacks in the lyrical department, but production is awesome and it has one of the best choruses gaga has seen.

ARTPOP: 9/10 One of her best songs, stellar production that feels very innovative. Beautiful vocal delivery that feels very dream-pop influenced. Only thing I would complain about are the lyrics, that feel very vague.

Swine: 7/10 I really like the lyrics on the song and Gaga's delivery. But the beat drop on the song was utterly disappointing and feels an it boring and basic. The beat drop could have been so good, shame to see this wasted potential.

Donatella: 2.5/10 Awful. Dated production that feels repetitive after the past few songs, cringy lyrics like in Sexxx dreams but lacks a redeeming chorus. The verses are borderline unlistenable. Feels like a filler to me.

Fashion!: 4/10 Also filler, not horrible but not captivating, lyrically cliched and not very interesting production. Could have not been included easily.

Mary Jane Holland: 5.5/10 Filler track with some of the same problems as the songs above, but with actual good production.

Dope: 6/10 Good vocal delivery and good lyrics, but is sonically uninteresting and bland. Chorus feels bleak too.

Gypsy: 8.5/10 Standout track from the album. Beautiful lyrics and delivery, but the production feels dated. I feel the title track is slightly superior.

Applause: 8.75/10 Beautiful edm production, good lyrics, and good delivery. However it does not fit as a closer for the album.

Average Score: 6.6/10

Best Songs: Aura, Do What U Want ft. R. Kelly, ARTPOP, Gypsy, Applause

Worst Songs: MANiCURE, Donatella, Fashion!

Aura 4/10

Venus 8/10

GUY 5/10

Sexxx Dreams 3/10

JnD -4/10

MANiCURE 8/10

DWUW 8.5/10

ARTPOP 5/10

Swine 3/10

Donatella 7/10

Fashion! 7/10

Mary Jane Holland 5/10

Dope 7/10

Gypsy 10/10

Applause 7.5/10

Overall: 6.13/10

Best Songs: Gypsy, Do What You Want, Venus, MANiCURE

Worst Songs: Swine, Sexx Dreams, Aura

1 minute ago, Maren Swift said:

I'm sorry but that song is overrated and I kinda find it boring.

tbh i didn't think people loved it as much as me

i am suprised 

1 minute ago, Maren Swift said:

For the record I am a Gaga fan and I don't dislike Artpop(the album). I find Gypsy to be one of her best songs and I bop to it often. I think her other albums are better though...

GYPSY WAS GOING TO BE THE SECOND SINGLE :trisha: