New COP Promotion!!! Read more... ×

Dirkje

Who should perform at the Super Bowl 2018?

Just now, CUZiCAN said:

You better stan her :hay:

I don't stan  :trisha:

But I support Her And She Is One Of The Few Bitches That can sing (Ari, Gaga ,Adele, P!nk etc...)

I feel like Britney is long overdue but I still don't want her to do it, she's isn't the performer she used to be :wendy13: So I'll say Rihanna or Justin Bieber.

Actually, if this Britney talks and rumours are true, I'd be here for it. Even if she lip sync's she actually deserves this. She's the best selling artist of the 21st century and has so many hits. She can also revive her career this way by performing her lead single there she can easily get a top 5. And I can imagine a Christina reunion, wouldn't it be iconic af?? And Christina can serve her high live vocals and please the people complaining about Britney's lip sync. :britsideeye:

Taylor for sure is going to perform there, but she needs at least one more era with bops to serve us a great 15m medley.

P!nk would also be ok btw. She sevres with her acrobacy.

2 hours ago, Leona Lewis said:

In perfect world a Mariah show with huge production value and a comeback single. Emancipation 2.0 confirmed

Mariah would not perform at the superbowl, or even attend unless her fatass thinks it's about food not football