Nicki Minaj

Did Into You really flop though?

Did Into You really flop though?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Did Into You really flop though?

• Yes
    • No

It didn't really flop in my eyes tbh. It peaked at #13 and it has hella streams on Spotify and half a billion YouTube views. I feel like it's known as a flop because everyone wanted it to be #1 or top 5 but it missed the top ten. So, was it a flop or was it just moderately successful?

It didn't really flop, it just deserved to do so much better. The #1 that got away :trisha:

I consider it a flop by

A.)Did it sell as much as  previous singles?

B.)Was it memorable or culturally significant (Toxic by Britney is the perfect example of this)

i love Ari but this was a flop.Not only did it not compare to the My Everything singles but NOBODY is singing this song anymore aside from gay clubs....Its a good song but it IS a flop.It should have went number 1 tho!It was produce excellent and helped capture Ariana's overall Dangerous Woman persona (along with Let Me Love You and Everyday)

TBH there isn't much Dangerous could have done to make it any better!Its a beautiful era 

No but it deserved so much better. That song was a bigger bop than focus, side to side, problem and other of her singles and the GP should have made it go to number 1. And that's the tea. :tellem: