The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
More over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Dirkje

The CD/Vinyl Collectors Thread!

Just now, AngryAzalean said:

I ordered 1000 Forms of Fear and Honeymoon, I'm running out of wall space to put them on :katycock:

As you can see I'm having the same issue with my CD case. But I already solved it by getting a new CD case which is by my parents house as I'm painting it :D 

• Upvote 1

Update:

Arrived: Attomic Kitten the greatest hits and Katy Perry The complete confession!!

Still waiting for arrival: Gwen Stefani - Sweet Escape and Gwen Stefani - Love Angel Music Baby

Defitive bought today:

P!nk - Miss Undazztood

Still pending:

Rihanna - Good Girl Gone Bad

• Upvote 2

So i don't know you if you can call me a collector but i have Reflection and 7/27 [7/27] signed + their vinyls for both album

I am still waiting for the price to drop for Self Titled Vinyl, the CD tho i don't have but i do have the paper or cover signed. I also have their EP

I just ordered Blackout by Britney

Music Box, Butterfly, Emancipation of Mimi (Platinum Edition), Rainbow, Emotions, MTV Unplugged EP and her debut album Mariah Carey and Daydream.

I have been telling my mom to save my allowance for me since too long ago and i actually got them for a sweet deal, like a huge deal. I saved 60+ dollars :evilpatrick:

When they arrive ill do a photoshoot :demiwerk:

• Upvote 3

i have a lot of cds i cant remember all of them

for my vinyls i have

björk
debut (colored vinyl)
post (colored vinyl)
homogenic (colored vinyl)
vespertine (colored vinyl)
medúlla (colored vinyl)
volta (colored vinyl)
biophilia (colored vinyl)
vulnicura (colored vinyl)
utopia (colored vinyl)

fka twigs - lp1
charli xcx - number 1 angel/pop2 double vinyl

im so proud of my huge björk collection because each vinyl was limited to 5000 copies and im one of the few people to have all of them. plus her discography is my favorite discography of all time so wig to that!

• Upvote 2

Just now, hammer said:

So i don't know you if you can call me a collector but i have Reflection and 7/27 [7/27] signed + their vinyls for both album

I am still waiting for the price to drop for Self Titled Vinyl, the CD tho i don't have but i do have the paper or cover signed. I also have their EP

I just ordered Blackout by Britney

Music Box, Butterfly, Emancipation of Mimi (Platinum Edition), Rainbow, Emotions, MTV Unplugged EP and her debut album Mariah Carey and Daydream.

I have been telling my mom to save my allowance for me since too long ago and i actually got them for a sweet deal, like a huge deal. I saved 60+ dollars :evilpatrick:

When they arrive ill do a photoshoot :demiwerk:

Remember it starts small. It took some years to get what I have.

Start with your faves indeed, and then what else you’d like to get.

Old CD’s arent that expensive. And if I search well I can get them for just €2,00 legally. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, Dirkje said:

Remember it starts small. It took some years to get what I have.

Start with your faves indeed, and then what else you’d like to get.

Old CD’s arent that expensive. And if I search well I can get them for just €2,00 legally. 

I really wish i can find some legal thrift stores online or here. 

The only problem i have is that here CDs aren't cheap they go around for 14 Euros and that's the minimum unless there is a sale

Witness is being sold for 18 Euros here :arianano:

If you got links, please supply me :taylorheartsu:

Antonia - This Is Antonia

The Black Eyed Peas - The E.N.D.

Blackpink - Blackpink (CD+DVD)

Havana Brown - Flashing Lights

Camila Cabello - Camila (Autographed), Camila (Target Edition)

Cascada - Everytime We Touch (US Maxi Single), Everytime We Touch (Singapore 2CD), Her Complete Album Collection 4CD (Everytime We Touch, Perfect Day, Evacuate The Dancefloor, Original Me), 2015: The New Singles

Cashmere Cat - 9 (Japan Deluxe)

Charli XCX - True Romance, Sucker

Ciara - Basic Instinct

Miranda Cosgrove - iCarly Soundtrack, Sparks Fly, High Maintenance (CD+DVD)

cupcakKe - Audacious, Ephorize

Lana Del Rey - Born To Die (The Paradise Edition), Ultraviolence (Japan Deluxe), Honeymoon, Lust For Life

Hilary Duff - Metamorphosis, Hilary Duff, Breathe In. Breathe Out. (Target Edition)

Elena - Disco Romancing (Japan Edition)

Fergie - The Dutchess, Double Dutchess (Target Edition)

Fifth Harmony - Better Together, Reflection (Japan Deluxe), 7/27 (Japan Deluxe), Fifth Harmony

Selena Gomez - Kiss & Tell, A Year Without Rain, When The Sun Goes Down (Target Edition), Stars Dance (Target Edition), For You, Revival (Target Edition)

Wynter Gordon - With The Music I Die

Ariana Grande -  Yours Truly, My Everything (Target Edition), Dangerous Woman (Target Edition)

David Guetta - One Love

Halsey - Room 93, Badlands (Target Edition), hopeless fountain kingdom (Target Edition)

INNA - Hot (UK Edition), I Am The Club Rocker, Party Never Ends (Deluxe) [2CD], Body And The Sun, INNA (Mexican Edition), The Best Of, Nirvana

Kesha - Animal, Animal (UK Edition), Cannibal, I Am The Dance Commander..., Warrior (Deluxe), Rainbow

Krewella - Get Wet (Japan Edition)

Lady Gaga - The Fame, The Fame Monster, Born This Way (Special Edition [2CD]), ARTPOP (Walmart Edition), Joanne (Deluxe)

Zara Larsson - 1, So Good

Dua Lipa - Dua Lipa (Deluxe), Dua Lipa (Special Italian Edition), Dua Lipa (Japan Edition)

Tove Lo - Queen Of The Clouds, Lady Wood (Target Edition)

Jennifer Lopez -  LOVE? (Deluxe)

Demi Lovato - Demi (Target Edition)

Marina & The Diamonds - The Family Jewels (US Edition), The Family Jewels (Japan Edition), Electra Heart (UK Deluxe), FROOT

Mia Martina - Devotion (Japan Deluxe), Mia Martina (Japan Deluxe)

Melanie Martinez - Cry Baby

Medina - Forever 2.0

Julia Michaels - Nervous System

Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday, Pink Friday (Deluxe), Pink Friday (Japan Edition), Roman Reloaded (Deluxe), The Re-Up (2CD+DVD), The Pinkprint (Deluxe), The Pinkprint (Target Edition)

Kylie Minogue - Light Years, Fever (US Edition), Body Language (Australian Edition), Ultimate Kylie (2CD), X, Aphrodite (Experience Edition CD+DVD), Kiss Me Once (Special Edition CD+DVD), Golden (Deluxe)

NERVO - Collateral (Japan Edition)

Katy Perry - Katy Hudson, One of the Boys, Teenage Dream, Teenage Dream (The Complete Confection), Prism (Deluxe Zinepak), Witness (Target Edition)

Poppy - Poppy.Computer

Bebe Rexha - I Don't Wanna Grow Up, All Your Fault pt. 1, All Your Fault pt. 2

Rihanna - Music of the Sun, A Girl Like Me, Good Girl Gone Bad, Good Girl Gone Bad: Reloaded, Rated R, Loud, Talk That Talk (Deluxe), Unapologetic, Anti (Deluxe)

SOPHIE - Product

Britney Spears - Your #Requests..., Baby One More Time, Baby One More Time (Europe Edition), Oops I Did It Again (2 Copies), Oops I Did It Again ( Special UK Edition), Britney (2 Copies), Britney (Europe Edition), In The Zone, In The Zone (Australian Edition), In The Zone (Japan DVD+CD) Greatest Hits (Limited 2CD), Chaotic (UK DVD+CD), Blackout, Blackout (Japan Edition), Circus (UK Deluxe), Femme Fatale, Femme Fatale (Japan Edition), Britney Jean (Deluxe), Glory (Deluxe), Glory (Japan Tour Edition)

Alexandra Stan - Cliche+Saxobeats (2CD), Unlocked (Japan Deluxe CD+DVD), The Collection (Japan DVD), Alesta (Japan Deluxe CD+DVD)

Arriving Soon:

Anne-Marie - Speak Your Mind (Autographed Deluxe)

Alexandra Stan - Mami (Japan Deluxe CD+DVD)

• Love 2

Just now, ctrclub said:

Antonia - This Is Antonia

The Black Eyed Peas - The E.N.D.

Blackpink - Blackpink (CD+DVD)

Havana Brown - Flashing Lights

Camila Cabello - Camila (Autographed), Camila (Target Edition)

Cascada - Everytime We Touch (US Maxi Single), Everytime We Touch (Singapore 2CD), Her Complete Album Collection 4CD (Everytime We Touch, Perfect Day, Evacuate The Dancefloor, Original Me), 2015: The New Singles

Cashmere Cat - 9 (Japan Deluxe)

Charli XCX - True Romance, Sucker

Ciara - Basic Instinct

Miranda Cosgrove - iCarly Soundtrack, Sparks Fly, High Maintenance (CD+DVD)

cupcakKe - Audacious, Ephorize

Lana Del Rey - Born To Die (The Paradise Edition), Ultraviolence (Japan Deluxe), Honeymoon, Lust For Life

Hilary Duff - Metamorphosis, Hilary Duff, Breathe In. Breathe Out. (Target Edition)

Elena - Disco Romancing (Japan Edition)

Fergie - The Dutchess, Double Dutchess (Target Edition)

Fifth Harmony - Better Together, Reflection (Japan Deluxe), 7/27 (Japan Deluxe), Fifth Harmony

Selena Gomez - Kiss & Tell, A Year Without Rain, When The Sun Goes Down (Target Edition), Stars Dance (Target Edition), For You, Revival (Target Edition)

Wynter Gordon - With The Music I Die

Ariana Grande -  Yours Truly, My Everything (Target Edition), Dangerous Woman (Target Edition)

David Guetta - One Love

Halsey - Room 93, Badlands (Target Edition), hopeless fountain kingdom (Target Edition)

INNA - Hot (UK Edition), I Am The Club Rocker, Party Never Ends (Deluxe) [2CD], Body And The Sun, INNA (Mexican Edition), The Best Of, Nirvana

Kesha - Animal, Animal (UK Edition), Cannibal, I Am The Dance Commander..., Warrior (Deluxe), Rainbow

Lady Gaga - The Fame, The Fame Monster, Born This Way (Special Edition [2CD]), ARTPOP (Walmart Edition), Joanne (Deluxe)

Zara Larsson - 1, So Good

Dua Lipa - Dua Lipa (Deluxe), Dua Lipa (Special Italian Edition), Dua Lipa (Japan Edition)

Tove Lo - Queen Of The Clouds, Lady Wood (Target Edition)

Jennifer Lopez -  LOVE? (Deluxe)

Demi Lovato - Demi (Target Edition)

Marina & The Diamonds - The Family Jewels (US Edition), The Family Jewels (Japan Edition), Electra Heart (UK Deluxe), FROOT

Mia Martina - Devotion (Japan Deluxe), Mia Martina (Japan Deluxe)

Melanie Martinez - Cry Baby

Medina - Forever 2.0

Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday, Pink Friday (Deluxe), Pink Friday (Japan Edition), Roman Reloaded (Deluxe), The Re-Up (2CD+DVD), The Pinkprint (Deluxe), The Pinkprint (Target Edition)

Kylie Minogue - Light Years, Fever (US Edition), Body Language (Australian Edition), Ultimate Kylie (2CD), X, Aphrodite (Experience Edition CD+DVD), Kiss Me Once (Special Edition CD+DVD), Golden (Deluxe)

Katy Perry - Katy Hudson, One of the Boys, Teenage Dream, Teenage Dream (The Complete Confection), Prism (Deluxe Zinepak), Witness (Target Edition)

Poppy - Poppy.Computer

Rihanna - Music of the Sun, A Girl Like Me, Good Girl Gone Bad, Good Girl Gone Bad: Reloaded, Rated R, Loud, Talk That Talk (Deluxe), Unapologetic, Anti (Deluxe)

SOPHIE - Product

Britney Spears - Your #Requests..., Baby One More Time, Baby One More Time (Europe Edition), Oops I Did It Again (2 Copies), Oops I Did It Again ( Special UK Edition), Britney (2 Copies), Britney (Europe Edition), In The Zone, In The Zone (Australian Edition), In The Zone (Japan DVD+CD) Greatest Hits (Limited 2CD), Chaotic (UK DVD+CD), Blackout, Blackout (Japan Edition), Circus (UK Deluxe), Femme Fatale, Femme Fatale (Japan Edition), Britney Jean (Deluxe), Glory (Deluxe), Glory (Japan Tour Edition)

Alexandra Stan - Cliche+Saxobeats (2CD), Unlocked (Japan Deluxe CD+DVD), The Collection (Japan DVD), Alesta (Japan Deluxe CD+DVD)

Arriving Soon:

Ooh WOW!! Now thats what I call a collection! Amazing!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dirkje said:

Ooh WOW!! Now thats what I call a collection! Amazing!

I purchased these this year:

Antonia - This Is Antonia

Blackpink - Blackpink (CD+DVD)

Camila Cabello - Camila (Autographed), Camila (Target Edition)

Cascada - Everytime We Touch (Singapore 2CD), Her Complete Album Collection 4CD (Everytime We Touch, Perfect Day, Evacuate The Dancefloor, Original Me), 2015: The New Singles

Cashmere Cat - 9 (Japan Deluxe)

cupcakKe - Ephorize

Lana Del Rey - Honeymoon

Fergie - Double Dutchess (Target Edition)

Ariana Grande -  Yours Truly

INNA -Body And The Sun, The Best Of

Kesha - Animal (UK Edition)

Dua Lipa -Dua Lipa (Japan Edition)

Marina & The Diamonds - The Family Jewels (Japan Edition)

Mia Martina - Devotion (Japan Deluxe)

Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday (Japan Edition)

Kylie Minogue - Light Years, Fever (US Edition), Body Language (Australian Edition), X, Aphrodite (Experience Edition CD+DVD), Kiss Me Once (Special Edition CD+DVD), Golden (Deluxe)

Katy Perry - Katy Hudson, Prism (Deluxe Zinepak), Witness (Target Edition)

Poppy - Poppy.Computer

Rihanna - Rated R, Talk That Talk (Deluxe), Unapologetic, Anti (Deluxe)

SOPHIE - Product

Britney Spears - Baby One More Time (Europe Edition), Oops I Did It Again ( Special UK Edition), Britney (Europe Edition), In The Zone (Australian Edition), In The Zone (Japan DVD+CD), Chaotic (UK DVD+CD), Blackout (Japan Edition), Circus (UK Deluxe), Femme Fatale (Japan Edition), Glory (Japan Tour Edition)

Arriving Soon:

• Love 1

Just now, ctrclub said:

I purchased these this year:

Antonia - This Is Antonia

Blackpink - Blackpink (CD+DVD)

Camila Cabello - Camila (Autographed), Camila (Target Edition)

Cascada - Everytime We Touch (Singapore 2CD), Her Complete Album Collection 4CD (Everytime We Touch, Perfect Day, Evacuate The Dancefloor, Original Me), 2015: The New Singles

Cashmere Cat - 9 (Japan Deluxe)

cupcakKe - Ephorize

Lana Del Rey - Ultraviolence (Japan Deluxe), Honeymoon

Fergie - Double Dutchess (Target Edition)

Ariana Grande -  Yours Truly, Dangerous Woman (Target Edition)

INNA -Body And The Sun, The Best Of

Kesha - Animal (UK Edition)

Dua Lipa -Dua Lipa (Japan Edition)

Marina & The Diamonds - The Family Jewels (Japan Edition)

Mia Martina - Devotion (Japan Deluxe)

Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday (Japan Edition)

Kylie Minogue - Light Years, Fever (US Edition), Body Language (Australian Edition), X, Aphrodite (Experience Edition CD+DVD), Kiss Me Once (Special Edition CD+DVD), Golden (Deluxe)

Katy Perry - Katy Hudson, Prism (Deluxe Zinepak), Witness (Target Edition)

Poppy - Poppy.Computer

Rihanna - Rated R, Talk That Talk (Deluxe), Unapologetic, Anti (Deluxe)

SOPHIE - Product

Britney Spears - Baby One More Time (Europe Edition), Oops I Did It Again ( Special UK Edition), Britney (Europe Edition), In The Zone (Australian Edition), In The Zone (Japan DVD+CD), Chaotic (UK DVD+CD), Blackout (Japan Edition), Circus (UK Deluxe), Femme Fatale (Japan Edition), Glory (Japan Tour Edition)

Arriving Soon:

Howly shit! Thats amazing!

• Upvote 1