The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Adam

My Real Name Is Peg, And I'm A Hardcore Lesbian!

I'm into leather play, butch black gurls, skunkin', pullin' the blinds and poodle ballin'! Whatever you got, I'll eat it, snort it or ride it baby!

In reality, nah - I'm a gay Scottish Shania Twain stan called Adam with an affection for late 90's/early 00's pop groups. Probably the only Shania Twain stan you'll ever encounter on here! I was also one of the very first members of COP, way back in August 2015 when it first launched so it makes sense that I'm one of the OGs for the relaunch too! Gotta represent dem early gurls!

Just now, Afcucastan said:

She hasnt been relevant in almost two decades, how does one suddenly become a stan of someone so irrelevant? Jw.

Good music is timeless :mirandatwerk: Most of my faves are irrelevant anyway, so I thought one more wouldn't hurt :roserun:

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

Good music is timeless :mirandatwerk: Most of my faves are irrelevant anyway, so I thought one more wouldn't hurt :roserun:

I have irrelevant faves too but once they reach that time in their career i stop stanning to save the embarrassment 

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Adam said:

I take it you don't stan Sia anymore then?

Image result for bitchy gif

I guess you haven't heard of a song called "Cheap Thrills", it was only #1 in like every country last year. If she's already "irrelevant" in just a year, then what does that make Katy Perry who hasnt had a #1 since 2014 and Gaga since 2011?

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Afcucastan said:

I guess you haven't heard of a song called "Cheap Thrills", it was only #1 in like every country last year. If she's already "irrelevant" in just a year, then what does that make Katy Perry who hasnt had a #1 since 2014 and Gaga since 2011?

giphy.gif

Cheap Thrills was only last year? It seems like a lifetime ago now :roserun: