The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Simon

Hello, Church of Pop!

Hello, 

It's Simon here (not my real name; just my former name in the Bible, and, yes, I am of course a Christian).

I am mainly interested in pop music, fitness, current affairs, reality TV and politics. 

I try to listen to everything but my main faves are Lady Gaga, Madonna, Janet Jackson, Christina Aguilera, Taylor Swift,  Lorde and Fiona Apple.

I am a fan of many artists and love to discover new, talented artists with fresh ideas and innovation. 

681535d1-85a0-4f9f-8cc6-25e60a4b826b.gif

Just now, Simon said:

Hello, 

It's Simon here (not my real name; just my former name in the Bible, and, yes, I am of course a Christian).

I am mainly interested in pop music, fitness, current affairs, reality TV and politics. 

I try to listen to everything but my main faves are Lady Gaga, Madonna, Janet Jackson, Christina Aguilera, Lorde and Fiona Apple.

I am a fan of many artists and love to discover new, talented artists with fresh ideas and innovation. 

Welcome. I see you stan some talent. I hope you enjoy Melodrama as much as most people in this forum.

2 minutes ago, Simon said:

Hello, 

I try to listen to everything but my main faves are Lady Gaga, Madonna, Janet Jackson, Christina Aguilera, Lorde and Fiona Apple.

Welcome Sis! Stan talent!   - also what do you mean by former name?

I'm not one for Beyoncé, though I used to be a pretty big fan (2008-2011). She has turned me off with her pretentiousness in recent years. I can't stand what she has become.

10 minutes ago, Simon said:

Hello, 

I try to listen to everything but my main faves are Lady Gaga, Madonna, Janet Jackson, Christina Aguilera, Taylor Swift,  Lorde and Fiona Apple.

Welcome, glad to have you here!

I see you stan many talented artists, hope we can get along. :demifat:

2 minutes ago, Afcucastan said:

Welcome medonasaur Rex Stan 

Hey! I don't claim Madonna post-2005, minus a handful of songs and her tours! I'm a fan of 1989-2005 Madonna.  :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Simon said:

The best pop music came from the past! 

I'll have to disagree :cuca8: