I’m A Mess

Is Katy Perry over?

Is Fatty Perry over?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Is Fatty Perry over?

She will probably do like most of the other pop gals..sell okay..

Like Gagz did after her successful eras!
She sells again..but not as impressive as before..she still has the fame to do that for 1-2 eras tbh :wendy5:

She was never meant to have longevity in her career. She is a simple industry plant. Only got famous for being an average looking white girl that cant sing for shit. Her music was good in one of the boys but after that she started making music for children and thats when things got corny. It was great for the white teenagers since they are the reason why she had hits for a few years but they all grew up now and moved onto more talented artists. Katy is very much a product of her time. I dont see her having any hits in the future. She doesnt evolve, her music is awful, shes getting uglier and uglier and she doesnt offer much to the table like Beyonce, Rihanna, Taylor swift and lady gaga

• Surprised 1

55 minutes ago, Taylor Chen said:

She was never meant to have longevity in her career. She is a simple industry plant. Only got famous for being an average looking white girl that cant sing for shit. Her music was good in one of the boys but after that she started making music for children and thats when things got corny. It was great for the white teenagers since they are the reason why she had hits for a few years but they all grew up now and moved onto more talented artists. Katy is very much a product of her time. I dont see her having any hits in the future. She doesnt evolve, her music is awful, shes getting uglier and uglier and she doesnt offer much to the table like Beyonce, Rihanna, Taylor swift and lady gaga

Can you stop praising that piece of shit?

She's dead. Let her rest in peace.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Diaboliq said:

Can you stop praising that piece of shit?

She's dead. Let her rest in peace.

Whew chile the racism jumped out. Your comment wasnt racist in context but it had racist connotations in it. You dont have to like Bey but to wish death upon her is psychotic.

I will continue to praise Beyonce whether you like it or not. Shes the best female performer or all time. Makes phenomenal music, dances well, can sing phenomenaly and has made a cultural impact. Im sorry your pathetic loser fave Katy Perry cant relate. Instead of being pressed about Beyonce, go stream Hitless and cozy little christmas since aint nobody checking for her wack ass unseasoned dry fucking music anymore.

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, Taylor Chen said:

I LOVE YOU :lmfao:

1 hour ago, Taylor Chen said:

Not you reviving this thread :deadbanana:

OT: KP5 is coming :katyp1:

27 minutes ago, Taylor Chen said:

Whew chile the racism jumped out. Your comment wasnt racist in context but it had racist connotations in it. You dont have to like Bey but to wish death upon her is psychotic.

I will continue to praise Beyonce whether you like it or not. Shes the best female performer or all time. Makes phenomenal music, dances well, can sing phenomenaly and has made a cultural impact. Im sorry your pathetic loser fave Katy Perry cant relate. Instead of being pressed about Beyonce, go stream Hitless and cozy little christmas since aint nobody checking for her wack ass unseasoned dry fucking music anymore.

I see no lie, nor any racisim in what the user said :oprah: