ACT2

what is it with BTS

They can sing,rap dance and they're actually educated unlike most celebrities now days. Also their music isn't generic and they can sing in English and Korean. And I think the "hype" they're getting now is bc the westerns finally noticed them 

1 minute ago, BLΛƆKPIИK said:

As a dedicated K-pop stan for years, I must say that BTS are overrated trash and talentless. They're pretty much the Selena Gomez of Korea.

Most delusional post ever.

OT: They're all talented and beautiful people inside and out. Plus their music is great, they sing, rap, dance, basically everything what the user above said.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Chanel Oberlin said:

Most delusional post ever.

OT: They're all talented and beautiful people inside and out. Plus their music is great, they sing, rap, dance, basically everything what the user above said.

No, it's not delusion. Don't get me started on the toxicity and delusion of the BTS Army. Most K-pop stans who aren't up BTS' arses would agree with me.

16 minutes ago, BeyKnowles said:

They can sing,rap dance and they're actually educated unlike most celebrities now days. Also their music isn't generic and they can sing in English and Korean. And I think the "hype" they're getting now is bc the westerns finally noticed them 

I MEAN every kpop band sound the same why them? 

i also jsut cant get into kpop 

also the fans sound like sluts when they say 

"i want "one of the boys" to tear me in half like a tree and make me choke on his dick 

DAFUQ they cute but not hot

Just now, ACT2 said:

"i want "one of the boys" to tear me in half like a tree and make me choke on his dick 

Not every Kpop band sounds the same tf, and if u can't get into Kpop then it's fine no one is forcing u 

and every fandom has these types of fans it ain't just BTS 

and u might think they cute but some ppl find them hot, not everyone is like u

8 minutes ago, BLΛƆKPIИK said:

No, it's not delusion. Don't get me started on the toxicity and delusion of the BTS Army. Most K-pop stans who aren't up BTS' arses would agree with me.

I get that you don't like the Army but why let it affect how you feel about them? Kinda silly

13 minutes ago, ACT2 said:

I beg to differ, certain groups definitely use the same formula/genre but I consider it ignorant to say that they all sound the same. I wouldn't compare a Korean dancepop song to a Korean piano-driven ballad. Every group has their own signature sound and they try to differentiate every era. I don't think the girl groups sound like the boy groups at all either.

It also depends on the eye of the beholder, whether you think someone is hot or not. Still I admit that people need to tone it down a little, sexualizing Asian people is IMO disrespectful especially since it conflicts with traditional Asian customs/values. 

4 hours ago, BLΛƆKPIИK said:

As a dedicated K-pop stan for years, I must say that BTS are overrated trash and talentless. They're pretty much the Selena Gomez of Korea.

+ they don't even have hits in their home country  :wendy8: flops

6 hours ago, ACT2 said:

Well some people think all rappers sound the same and yet they don't. I guess you just have to have more experience with the genre.

And I've seen several people on this forum say they want Justin Bieber or Shawn Mender to 'rip them in half like a tree' or some sexual euphemism.

I don't listen to K-Pop but I see similar things with your arguments to the music we stan about.

Overrated..idk how they have so much fans tbh

I couldn't tell them apart from TWICE,2AM,BAP,CNBLUE and other basics..I understand people being obsessed with BIGBANG and even EXO but them? okay lol

3 minutes ago, Sonii said:

Overrated..idk how they have so much fans tbh

I couldn't tell them apart from TWICE,2AM,BAP,CNBLUE and other basics..I understand people being obsessed with BIGBANG and even EXO but them? okay lol

I SCREAMED :nickicackle:

7 hours ago, ACT2 said:

BTS has become recognized worldwide, I believe, for their diversity in their lyrics, style and members.

I've been a fan of theirs for years, and I'm so proud to see what they have accomplished since their debut.

Another thing I believe has them apart from others is how constantly they work. Two members have released mix-tapes, one member has done a drama, and in that time they've comeback as a group about 4-5 times since. They're always working, touring or writing/producing their own music.

Also, their lyrics are about society and how damaged it is. They talk about things other companies/idols are scared to. They have so much dedication to their music, and are always giving to us fans. They care and are not controlled by their company. They've worked hard and they deserve all the success they have gotten. 

They've made history. I'm proud of my boys.

Not to mention their MVs are next level, their songs are amazing and their members are insanely talented.