CUZ!CAN

Why old COP Was closed?

Just now, CUZiCAN said:

But why? 

The staff wasn't on the same page. Admin used to be a totally insensitive bitch 

1 minute ago, BeyKnowles said:

I think it was too problematic 

Understatement of the year tbh

There was so much drama building up from over the year it was open because the admin (our current admin) was allowing personal attacks and discussions like the one yesterday were happening everyday.mp3 and people didn't feel comfortable so they left, and that meant the activity was minimal. The admin highkey went crazy but now we're back

Now, I'm not the one to gossip so you didn't hear this from me, we clear on that?

I saw somewhere on twitter saying that admin was mentally ill/unstable :um1:  and he/she/they shut down forum himself or something like that 

I was NOT on old forum so I'm not sure, that hoe on twitter could have pulled that outta her ass

Btw I'm not trying to come for anyone, juss sayin what I heard...

18 minutes ago, SANDCASTLES said:

Understatement of the year tbh

There was so much drama building up from over the year it was open because the admin (our current admin) was allowing personal attacks and discussions like the one yesterday were happening everyday.mp3 and people didn't feel comfortable so they left, and that meant the activity was minimal. The admin highkey went crazy but now we're back

if u guys dont have a Banning system or Rules then trust me it will happen again 

i made a list of rules in the rules thread  if u want to see them 

Y'all remember when Indie got banned from his own site :wendy8: