I’m A Mess

Unexplainable things happening to me

sometimes I suddenly wake up running uncontrollably and my vision is shaking and super blurry and I feel scared for no reasons (not even nightmares)

the scariest thing is that I can't control myself and it feels like someone else is controlling me 

Does anyone have any idea what's happening to me?

9 minutes ago, The Edge Of Fame said:

sometimes I suddenly wake up running uncontrollably and my vision is shaking and super blurry and I feel scared for no reasons (not even nightmares)

the scariest thing is that I can't control myself and it feels like someone else is controlling me 

Does anyone have any idea what's happening to me?

Night terrors are a form of sleep disorder in which a person partially awakens from sleep in a state of terror. A sufferer of night terrors experiences an activation of his or her fight-or-flight system

Maybe this?

I agree with @P!nk Monáe it sort of looks like night terrors. Its little different from Nightmares since u said not even nightmares.

A sleep helper could help maybe? (like Tea) or a sleep pill (but don't go over dosage or anything). I hope you feel better I'm sorry to hear about the experiences your feeling.

2 hours ago, P!nk Monáe said:

Night terrors are a form of sleep disorder in which a person partially awakens from sleep in a state of terror. A sufferer of night terrors experiences an activation of his or her fight-or-flight system

Maybe this?

2 hours ago, life13swift said:

I agree with @P!nk Monáe it sort of looks like night terrors. Its little different from Nightmares since u said not even nightmares.

A sleep helper could help maybe? (like Tea) or a sleep pill (but don't go over dosage or anything). I hope you feel better I'm sorry to hear about the experiences your feeling.

Yeah I think it is night terrors 

by the way I once woke up and everything was normal, seconds after I woke up I saw my sister standing in front of my bed (it was really dark and I thought she was a ghost agsjskhsdjf) and I was terrified to the point where I couldn't breath, it lasted for around 15 seconds. Is it a night terror? Btw I've never experienced anything like that before and it never happened to me again. I'm confused because I didn't wake up scared for no reason like the other times but instead I woke up and everything was okay but seconds later I got scared of something real (a legit reason)

4 hours ago, The Edge Of Fame said:

Yeah I think it is night terrors 

by the way I once woke up and everything was normal, seconds after I woke up I saw my sister standing in front of my bed (it was really dark and I thought she was a ghost agsjskhsdjf) and I was terrified to the point where I couldn't breath, it lasted for around 15 seconds. Is it a night terror? Btw I've never experienced anything like that before and it never happened to me again. I'm confused because I didn't wake up scared for no reason like the other times but instead I woke up and everything was okay but seconds later I got scared of something real (a legit reason)

That's probably sleep paralysis. I get that very often. It feels like u are awake and cant move, but you really arent awake. Usually when it happens you see things, here beeps or nooses, feel like you are shaking, and mostly feel like you are awake. 

26 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

That's probably sleep paralysis. I get that very often. It feels like u are awake and cant move, but you really arent awake. Usually when it happens you see things, here beeps or nooses, feel like you are shaking, and mostly feel like you are awake. 

I was %100 awake