mattplourd

Let's talk about: The Return of GAGA

So as you all know, GAGA has been on vacation for a little while and an imposter named JOANNE has taken her spot. After JOANNE had her fun and gave birth to a top ten hit, she's tired and needs to rest. Low and behold, here comes GAGA. Her returning battle cry was called 'The Cure' and, even though she forgot about it, she's coming for blood in a Dive Bar in LV.

So monsters and friends, what do you guys hope GAGAs new music will entail? What genres? What styles? What themes? Let's talk about it. 

Only thing I'm seeing rn are those songs with generic tropical beat :trisha:  I hope she will release Joanne EP to do justice to Miss Joanne and make her sales bigger (at least 2M pure, I know I'm expecting too much) 

As much as I want some qualiTy pop bops from her I need her to take this generic gig and get another Top 10 hit from new #1 album :wendy13: 

Just now, mattplourd said:

alrighty, my names Matt. I'm 16 and I live in the USA. I'm a singer, actor, and pianist and I also am the main admin of the Monster Haus (@monstershauss) account on Twitter!❤️✨

OMG monstershauss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its me Balor From Twitter 

when will the good luck gaga video be up?

6 minutes ago, mattplourd said:

alrighty, my names Matt. I'm 16 and I live in the USA. I'm a singer, actor, and pianist and I also am the main admin of the Monster Haus (@monstershauss) account on Twitter!❤️✨

Awesome! Welcome to the forum, Matt. Hope you have a good time here ❤️

Speaking of though, I also enjoy the acting craft! We should talk about our faves soon!

3 hours ago, mattplourd said:

So as you all know, GAGA has been on vacation for a little while and an imposter named JOANNE has taken her spot. After JOANNE had her fun and gave birth to a top ten hit, she's tired and needs to rest. Low and behold, here comes GAGA. Her returning battle cry was called 'The Cure' and, even though she forgot about it, she's coming for blood in a Dive Bar in LV.

So monsters and friends, what do you guys hope GAGAs new music will entail? What genres? What styles? What themes? Let's talk about it. 

Correction: Gaga and Bud Light have officially postponed the Dive Bar Tour in LV. ?

3 minutes ago, Rumors said:

Awesome! Welcome to the forum, Matt. Hope you have a good time here ❤️

Speaking of though, I also enjoy the acting craft! We should talk about our faves soon!

Sounds great, I'd love to! ?❤️