The Return of CAL Read more... ×

SarasWorstNightmare

Pedosexual now added to 'LGBT' (FAKE NEWS)

Guest messiah

People on twitter actually defending this too. idgi anymore

Just the word pedosexual makes me ill. That's just not right ... who makes up rumors like this?

I'm told my sexuality doesn't exist ... but shit like this is accepted as truth? Fuck. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Heartbeat said:

Just the word pedosexual makes me ill. That's just not right

I feel the same way! How is everyone even arguing over this? IT'S FUCKING ILLEGAL AND SICK. 

It just goes to show how straight men treat LGBT, they view us the same as a fucking predator. They put us in the same box as every "negative" thing, when being LGBT+ is harmless opposed to pedophilia which will probably traumatize the victim. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, barbiej33p said:

I feel the same way! How is everyone even arguing over this? IT'S FUCKING ILLEGAL AND SICK. 

It just goes to show how straight men treat LGBT, they view us the same as a fucking predator. They put us in the same box as every "negative" thing, when being LGBT+ is harmless opposed to pedophilia which will probably traumatize the victim. 

Everything you just said is straight up truth! It's disgusting and it needs to stop. 

It's not just straight men, a lot of straight women feel this way as well (a lot of the ones I know do, but I do live in South Louisiana where people are very narrow-minded.). It makes me sad bc I just don't understand automatically assuming that someone is wrong/bad/negative based solely on something that legit has nothing to do with you, or will effect you personally in any way. Just bc someone is gay, bi, lesbian, trans, asexual does not make them a bad person. Anyone who thinks that way needs to open their eyes and see the real world. Same goes for anyone who sees the word "pedo" and thinks it's acceptable ... what the actual fuck? 

• Upvote 2