The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Barbie

Who have you stanned and unstanned during 2017?

Have recently stanned:

Spoiler

alot of no1currs oh well

• Billie eilish
  • Rico Nasty
  • The Marias
  • Rina Sawayama
  • Poppy
  • 21 Savage
  • Kate Bush
  • Emily Vaughn
  • Sevdaliza
  • Ronika
  • Qveen Herby

Have recently unstanned:

• Melanie Martinez
  • Yelawolf
  • Crystal Castles (Ethan Kath)
  • Taylor Swift sorta
  • Miley Cyrus

• Upvote 5

Just now, Bobs Vagene said:

That's a wee bit fickle sis :laughcry: 

We'll see :jan2:

Still looking forward to the replies :tinasheeducating:

Started 2017 Already Stanning :

Lana Del Rey

Lady Gaga

Kesha

Recently Stanned :

Demi Lovato

Taylor Swift

Have Unstanned :

Nobody

• Upvote 4

Just now, LegendaryWitness said:

I know two good sis who unstanned Katy for Witness era,not gonna call any names we know them :judgega:

I didn't like Witness but I'm far from unstanning :judgega:

• Upvote 2

When you say stan, do you mean artists you like?

Because stanning is more of an unrequited, dying love for someone you don't know. If you really were a stan, one era would not be enough to make you unstan. (Taylor, Katy, Miley)

I'm sticking with Selena even though I hate how she's managing SG2 and am mad that she's starring in a woody allen flick, her music just keeps bringing me back.

• Upvote 2

Guest messiah

Unstan:

Lana Del Rey

Katy Perry

Stan:

Lorde

Bruno Mars

P!NK

Harry Styles

Iggy Azelea

Bridgit Mendler

Just now, bee said:

When you say stan, do you mean artists you like?

Because stanning is more of an unrequited, dying love for someone you don't know. If you really were a stan, one era would not be enough to make you unstan. (Taylor, Katy, Miley)

I'm sticking with Selena even though I hate how she's managing SG2 and am mad that she's starring in a woody allen flick, her music just keeps bringing me back.

Okay you didn't ask for this long ass answer but here:

I guess I mean the same as when people say "returning my stan card"

I'm basically asking if that unrequited dying love faded for anyone this year

Taylor for me was fun to stan during Red / 1989 but 1989 got old quick for me and I ended up hating Reputation so I think I'm just done with her and not planning on looking back :rip:

Katy I'm still going to stan because like you said one era isn't enough and I believe Witness COULD have been good

Miley let me down 3 albums in a row, I hated half of Bangerz and continued to hate Dead Petz (I appreciate it a little more now) but Younger Now was impossible to get into

I unstanned most of my artists above because Yelawolf has been releasing country for 2 albums straight which has caused me to no longer care about his music at all, Melanie has literally waited so long to release something that I stopped caring and then the r*pe accusations just turned me off from her completely, plus she was getting on my nerves anyway the way she started talking to her fans :nailfile:

And I unstanned Crystal Castles because not only was his 4th album a flop and a dated mess I believe everything Alice Glass said about him which turns me off from his music as well, but I might play their first album every now and then so I guess I didn't completely unstan but his current music that he continues to make will not have my coin

As for the new people I stan I basically put everyone that has put out more than one song that I dig and hope to see more of, so there u have it :D

• Upvote 3

started stanning Camilas solo career and dua

VERY close to unstanning 5H... love their music still, they are just not super active.

and the fanbase is messy rn :tiara1:

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Ratchet said:

Thanks to you

Rina Sawayama :love:

That's all you sis, I do stan but you clearly are a more deserving & committed stan which I respect so much !

I'm glad to have led you in the right direction tho! :lanawink:

• Upvote 2

I literally only stan 4 artists, well ... 3 artists and one band.

Mariah Carey

Justin Timberlake

David Cook

Blue October

All of them basically since the beginning of their careers, except Blue, who I didn't hear of until 2006.

I am a fan of a LOT of other artists, but I don't stan anyone else and probably won't. 

• Upvote 2