The Return of CAL Read more... ×

New Beginnings

Sam Smith says "I'm a dick monster" in front of Patti Labelle

4 minutes ago, Bobs Vagene said:

This was SO cringe worthy and SO inappropriate.

Ugh.

Sweetie Patti Labelle is a grown ass 73 year old woman, hearing the word dick isn’t gonna disgust her lmao

:sharon:

• Upvote 9

Just now, Maren Swift said:

I'm unfamiliar with this slang. Can someone explain what it means? :nickihorny2:

I'm sorry but i come from a generation where we have respect and act with respect in front of the elderly. 

Do you not?

• Upvote 2

Y'all just saying that because Sam Smith said it. If an attractive gay said it y'all would be all for it 

• Upvote 9

Just now, Ms. Knee said:

Y'all just saying that because Sam Smith said it. If an attractive gay said it y'all would be all for it 

Incorrect. I would say this for anyone.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Bobs Vagene said:

I'm sorry but i come from a generation where we have respect and act with respect in front of the elderly. 

Do you not?

I don’t know if you’re joking but... lmao this is so patronising to the elderly, y’all treat them like kids rather than real humans with life experience. Have you even seen this TV show before? I’m pretty sure if Patti was sensitive to the phrase ‘dick monster’ she wouldn’t be on the show :trishatf:

• Upvote 3

Just now, jackgrande said:

I don’t know if you’re joking but... lmao this is so patronising to the elderly, y’all treat them like kids rather than real humans with life experience. Have you even seen this TV show before? I’m pretty sure if Patti was sensitive to the phrase ‘dick monster’ she wouldn’t be on the show :trishatf:

Interesting, then, as other members have stated...why did she look SO uncomfortable? :trishatf: 

• Upvote 2