Sign in to follow this  
Kordeinator

Ur Xmas Plans

Wake up feeling bad & boujee take the coins which i snatched from my cashier daddy who i broke my pussy bones for:gretchen12:

Straight to my shitty town and snatch new bumb shorts feeling slutty like Miley:gretchen14:

Knock the door and then my bfs brother opens so I'll  give him a body party....:imready:

Sadly JK but i wanna eat russians upside down till i reach hypnotism

Ndaka.gif

my grandparents come over every Christmas, we always have them over because we probably don’t have much longer left with them tbh. In the morning me and my sister normally go to a few of our friends houses for drinks and then stay home for the rest of the day. My Christmas’s are literally identical every year it kills me

SEgvk2s.gif

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, CUZ!CAN said:

sitting, eath and unpacking presents together with my family

2luuhl2.jpg

I'm perched to see what my daddies are going to present me with..OMG just realisend they never Ever bought me one

f884ace917a70b9ac5594b7b19d21d81.gif

• Upvote 1

to go to our winter cottage inland with my family.

My uncle's new wife's son (not blood relative stop judging) does track and field, and he has the most amazing ass and 8-pack and face and the whole week i'll be staring at him, having sexual fantasies, hoping he would just turn gay for the week and making him super uncomfortable:wendy20:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jackgrande said:

lol I don’t even know if i’ll be active on COP on Christmas Day. We’ll see :asmrchew5:

Oh i meant for the holidays, not just xmas day :judgega: 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Maren Swift said:

Eat food and listen to Mariah Carey. :mimientrance:

That's what I'm talkin' about! NET6mYI.gifEQsBhpU.gifpfKd0hd.gifw59Ms6G.gif

I don't have any plans as of yet ... I assume we'll be at my sister's for dinner bc we don't have an oven at my house anymore. Other than that ... nnzlzXf.gif

• Upvote 1