The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Moebius

Most aggravating project you've done for school?

Also, I'm the 10000th thread, yay! :demilip:  kii im not :poot: 

I'm doing this IT project and nobody knows what they're doing, we changed from Word to Powerpoint to Word to Powerpoint AGAIN, nobody's doing their rightful parts, and one girl hasn't even done her fucking part yet, and I'm gonna sleep in 2 hours :saladga: 

just fuck everything

• Upvote 4

it was probably my GCSE photography course work tbh, that shit was SO time consuming and my teacher basically taught us nothing. I practically taught myself :wendy26: I somehow got a B though...i deserved an A* but okay

• Upvote 3

I had to make a calendar .... IN SPANISH . I know that doesn't seem like a lot but calendars are very long and I had to type it all out and make it look neat UGH . So hard angry-bj.gif

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, DREAMPOP said:

I had to make a calendar .... IN SPANISH . I know that doesn't seem like a lot but calendars are very long and I had to type it all out and make it look neat UGH . So hard angry-bj.gif

Why in Spanish :laughcry: 

13 minutes ago, Moebius said:

Also, I'm the 10000th thread, yay! :demilip:  kii im not :poot: 

I'm doing this IT project and nobody knows what they're doing, we changed from Word to Powerpoint to Word to Powerpoint AGAIN, nobody's doing their rightful parts, and one girl hasn't even done her fucking part yet, and I'm gonna sleep in 2 hours :saladga: 

just fuck everything

I once had to dub a movie in English (Thank god my accent in English is great but if it wasn't this would've been a shit)

My old English teacher was a bit crazy, she tried to recreate the Oscars.

Well I'll say the research paper I had to do in Honors 10th English way back in 2012. My dumb ass chose the illuminati, of course I couldn't find enough information, about the Bavarian Illuminati and it being honors, we weren't allowed to change topics. It had to be 10 pages minimum I think, I got maybe 5 pages or so done, suffice it to say I got an f on that shit. Long story short, never do a research paper on the Illuminati.

However, I'll probably have a new answer soon as I'm starting community college in the spring.

• Upvote 1

In grade 10 i had to do a 2000 word essay on tkam but in the same week i also had a 45 minute seminar. She gave us 2 periods to do both when in reality you needed like a week for just the seminar.:lanaeyeroll: luckily i like english

• Upvote 1

this 2000 word research paper i had to do and i got ancient athens and it's governmental structures and politics as my topic:wendy20:

you'd be surprised how little information there is on that shit online

• Upvote 2

when i studied at university i was in a group where i had to make a short film and my role was to make a script/storyboard and sending agreements to certain public places that we want to film in. It was so stressful bc most dont want us to film with them around and for the script and storyboard I had to avoid sleep for 4 days to finish it.

I passed the assignment but I failed the course so I decided to drop out of university which was the best decision for me tbh

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Tattooed Heart said:

2000 word essay

13 hours ago, demimaniac said:

this 2000 word research paper

I was born in the year 2000 is Illuminati confirmed? :oprah5: 

• Upvote 2